Palazzo Versace
Oscar On Main(Main Beach)(Great Value!)
US$258
US$251
Hotels.com
Xanadu Holiday Resort(Main Beach)(Great Value!)
US$334
US$292
Hotels.com
Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort, Gold Coast(Main Beach)(Great Value!)
US$500
US$151
  • Pool
Chidori Court(Main Beach)(Great Value!)
US$207
US$201
  • Pool
Norfolk Luxury Beachfront Apartments(Main Beach)(Great Value!)
US$397
US$346
  • Pool
Beachside Tower(Main Beach)(Great Value!)
US$198
US$173
  • Pool
Sea World Resort(Main Beach)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$121
Waterford on Main Beach(Main Beach)(Great Value!)
US$325
US$280
  • Pool
The Crest Apartments(Main Beach)(Great Value!)
US$172
US$144
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Maldives Resort(Main Beach)(Great Value!)
US$192
US$141
2,180 results
All reviewshigh teail baroccole jardinsuperior suitevie restaurantthe gold coastturn down servicelagoon suiteseafood buffetbeautiful hotelmarina mirageoil burnerpool areapool staffspa bathlittle thingsacross the road
Reviewed May 13, 2012

Pure elegance! Staff are friendly and very helpful, rooms are amazing with beautiful furnishing and that extra touch of gorgeous complemetary toiletries. I went there on a romance package and it was perfect, when we arrived the staff had placed rose petals on the bed, chocolates, champagne on ice and the large spa filled and surrounded with candles. All you guys out there looking to treat your special someone cannot go wrong with the Palazzo Versace!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Travellingtwo485
Reviewed May 10, 2012

Arrived for a conference in may.Its very elegant t position close to the canals and the beach.Staff are delightfully friendly and professional. Roomsand decor are a little tired but spacious and clean.Well equipped Gym and pretty pool
I ate at the buffet .Bad choice .All of the hot choices where like I get at home from the oven when I get home very late..Very dried out meats ,salmon that had that wet cardboard textures..
I searched out someone to cut me some slices,took sometime, from a but of beef that looked nicely prepared.It was prepared well but the meat and the gravy were cold.From the salad bar I selected the least soggy looking and retreated.
Poor show .But Im here for two more days of the conference .I might eat out .

Room Tip: Save your money
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank dinnymick
PVGC, Guest Relations Manager at Palazzo Versace, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2012

Dear Dinnymick,

Thank you for taking time to write a review on your recent stay at Palazzo Versace.

Your feedback regarding Il Barocco's buffet is a concern and we have shared this information with our Food and Beverage team in order to understand your experience. It is unusual to receive negative comments for the buffet as our selection is of a very high standard (our produce is local and delivered daily) and our chefs are always on hand in the restaurant to deliver premium cuisine to our guests.

We apologise that it did not meet your expectations on this occassion and with your feedback, our team will continue to monitor the product selection and ensure it is of an exceptional standard.

I encourage you to contact me directly on your next stay as we would like to redesign your Palazzo Versace dining experience.

Best regards,

Nickie Warton
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed May 2, 2012

If you want to experience luxury once in a while then Palazzo Versace won't disappoint you. Rooms are generous with a spa even the cheapest room. What really amazed us are the use of the Versace emblem in almost everything in the hotel, beds, tables, lamps, chairs, cutlery, even the tap handle! The hotel pool which they call as Water Salon is great and the cabanas and lounges are awesome. The cabanas are for hire if you want to use it the whole day. Fortunately, we went mid week and May being a lean season also so we were able to use it for free as there are not too many guests. The pool was ours til 9:30 am!

We were already thinking that- okay we will just be here once --just to experience the hotel (as it is expensive). But when we had our breakfast my mind changed..I told my husband..Dad I reckon we have to go back so our kids can also experience it even just once especially this breakfast..(my excuse so hubby will consider)..Okay we really have to share how great the breakfast was..There were 5 major buffet selection..hot food; fruits and desserts; breads and pastries; cheese and deli (with awesome pates); and all kinds of cereals you can think of..then the drinks..all kinds of coffee, tea and freshly squeezed fruit juices..Okay I know this is heaps already but I have to add that their honey and marmalade are even imported from France!

Maybe you will ask so with all those superlatives why did we only rate it as 4..The hotel is around 12 years old hence some minimal signs of wear and tear can be seen but it is still very clean and well maintained..Also, they don't have wifi in the room just the cable enabled internet connection hence we were not able to use our Ipad luckily my hubby brought his laptop so we were still to check our emails and of course FB:-). There is wireless though in the lobby which we did not get to try.

We also enjoyed the amenities ( even the slippers are embossed with Versace logo!). I have to mention about the complimentary "relax" sachets they give you at night when housekeeping will visit you and ask if you want a turn down of your bed in preparation for your night sleep.. The lotion was so soothing as hubby massage my hands and I just really dose off to sleep..

It was a very pleasant stay and we were not disappointed with what we aim for- an experience of luxury..We thank God for this wonderful escape..

Room Tip: Get the rooms that have pool access they are great.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Achaia924
Reviewed May 2, 2012

Stayed here for a work trip and was very impressed with everything about the hotel, allthough the hotel does seem to be a bit of a show off and seems to like to tell you how much everything costs, inluding beach towels at $185 each.
The pool and small private beach are exelent to unwind in and the hotel offers some fantastic spa and healf facilities. The room I stayed in was a King Lagoon Room overlooking the pool which was a good size but was missing some modern facilities that other hotels include like a music docking station or multi media facility. Breakfast at the hotel was as good as you could ask for and more. Overall a very enjoyable experience and the kudos of staying at the Versace adds to the experience.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank dcorbridge
Reviewed May 2, 2012 via mobile

It is a great hotel that in itself seems like a bit of a tourist attraction. The lobby and the rooms are amazing however when you look at some of the details some things are starting to show their age like the door handles look chipped and the wobbly coffe table. I was a little annoyed when turndown service didn't replace some of the toiletries that had been clearly used up I would have expected more a hotel of this calibre. The pool was small and there was little privacy to be had which was unfortunate however at night when the neon lights light up it makes the view of the pool spectacular. I would highly recommend pool view rooms.

• Stayed: March 2012