Palazzo Versace
Sea World Resort(Main Beach)(Great Value!)
US$203
Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort, Gold Coast(Main Beach)(Great Value!)
US$492
US$200
  • Pool
Maldives Resort(Main Beach)(Great Value!)
US$242
US$162
Priceline
Trip.com
Hotels.com
Hotels.com
2,185 results
All reviewshigh teail baroccole jardinsuperior suitevie restaurantthe gold coastturn down servicelagoon suiteseafood buffetbeautiful hotelmarina mirageoil burnerpool areapool staffspa bathlittle thingsacross the road
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Consistent amazing standard that never disappoints
Plump juicy oysters expected from the best a la carte restuarant, included great bugs, crab, sashimi,sushi, full variety of roasts all fabulous
The variety of the deserts and cheeses was astounding
The best anywhere

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Hari_Varier, Guest Relations Manager at Palazzo Versace, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear William,

Thank you for your glowing review and a sounding endorsement of our seafood buffet.

Thank you again for visiting us, we look forward to welcoming you back on many more occasions.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hmm this review will be a tad long winded. I am a very regular traveller and have never had an experience like this. First off I am not a fan of the OTT Versace look but this hotel was on my visit list given there are only 2 in the world. The two RR in the drive were impressive but that is where it stops.

1. The hotel is old and tired and has that 80's feel. I expected opulence that whilst is not my choice for decor I would have appreciated. In stead I got old 80's and a hotel in need of a full refurb.
2. Service is lack lustre in general however this might come down to lack of training. There was no bell to open doors or a friendly greeting on arrival.
3. We booked our lunches and dinners two weeks in advance but to arrive and find no bookings and being Mothers day this then became an issue
4. They had a conference in that took over 2/3rd of the restaurant as private dining , which left the rest of us ( the residents ) sitting in a corridor in the full sun.
5. The furniture is all tired and some of the sun beds are torn and falling apart and reserved on a lot of lounges of which in 3 days no one used....... Dirty bean bags
6. Linen on the beds is old does not fit and therefore ensures they move around at night and you do not have a great nights sleep. Pillows have seen better days
7. The air conditioning fan sounds like an aircraft taking off and there is no way to turn this down
8. Curtains do not meet allowing sun in the window
9. You need a map to get to your room as this hotel is a labyrinth of small corridors with very low ceilings.
10. Lack of staff every where in general. They must be cost cutting. This was particularly obvious in the dining room. Everything is sitting in a bain marie and nothing cooked to order. Even the poached eggs were cooked and kept in water in a warming oven. And do not look for staff if they have run out of anything. You can call until you are horse and even if they see you , you are ignored.
11. Dinner - they are famous of their seafood buffet but the bulk of the seafood was clearly frozen and you could still taste the fresh water and it mostly was tastless. The raw or cured fish was dry from being prepared some time ago. Staff did not clear plates and we ended up doing so. All in all the buffet was not impressive at all and needs a serious overhall.
12. Overall the whole experience was second rate and I was told that they need to get Versace approval before they do anything. I can not believe that any one from Versace has been there .

Room Tip: Book another hotel - there are better in the area
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank janwholeboxndice

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review.

We are disappointed to hear that your stay was less than satisfactory with us.

Please may i assure you we value your feedback and have since shared with the team to review further.

We appreciate your observation of the ageing of the hotel. I am pleased to share we have planned developments at the hotel to enhance your experience.

Thank you again for staying with us, we hope you would return and allow us the opportunity to rebuild your trust in the brand.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

They had an amazing Christmas atmosphere. We really, really liked it. Breakfast and lunch where amazing, quality of the food was so good. Service at the pool was great as well, same goes for the room service.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank saca27

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review.

We are delighted to read that you have had a memorable holiday with us.

We appreciate your compliments for breakfast, lunch and the service.

Thank you again for staying with us, we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It was a once in a life time treat took me and the wife for our anniversary and told them that it was our anniversary and they give us a card and that was it we have stayed at the Sydney Marriott before on one of our anniversary’s and they give free chocolates and a small bottle of prossecco but for $600 for one night would’ve expected a little bit more than a card. Then to the hotel the exterior was magnificent the lobby was beautiful and pools was lovely some of the staff were lovely and super helpful others were snobby and made you feel like you shouldn’t be hear am young looking 25 year old they made me a little out of place. Then on the way to room clearly at one time this was really a beautiful hotel but time and wear has took its toll on it same as the room nice from a far but on closer detail everything just not as good as I was expecting lovely to say you did it but really they need a revamp at the moment there just living off the name

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank William M

Dear William,

Thank you for your review.

We appreciate your compliments for the magnificent lobby, pool and a few amazing team members who left a positive impression on you.

Please may i assure you we value your feedback about not meeting your expectations in certain areas and have shared with the team to review further.

We have also noted your comment about the ageing of the property, I am pleased to share we have planned developments at the hotel to enhance your experience.

Thank you again for staying with us, we hope you will return and allow us the opportunity to rebuild your trust in the brand.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

One of the best place with EXCELLENT customer service I've ever received!
I visited Le Jardin at the Palazzo Versace on 6th of May for tea during my Gold Coast trip and was absolutely impressed with the service I received.

'Dasom' the staff who looked after my table provided an impeccable service. Although it was very busy, the service was still highly satisfying. Her customer service was absolutely amazing and made me to feel like I'm served with the best service every single moment. I will definitely revisit this place.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Hari_Varier, Guest Relations Manager at Palazzo Versace, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Claire,

Thank you for a glowing review and a resounding endorsement our hospitality to the online world.
We are delighted to read that you had a memorable experience with us.

Thank you for a special mention of Dasom, she is thrilled to read such lovely comments for her,