“If you think overlooking the marina in Canne is good you should see here?”

Omeros Bros Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 78 Restaurants in Main Beach
Price range: US$0 - US$86
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2018

If you are looking for a romantic restaurant, unbelievable view, the freshest seafood the best service Omeros Bros at Marina Mirage Gold Coast Australia is the place to be. Sitting across the beautiful Broadwater opposite the fabulous high rise of Southport, the twinkling lights and the reflective water and a choice of magnificent freshest seafoods and steaks and a wine list that would satisfy any taste there is no better place to be. Try the bugs , the prawns ad if you really want the best try the lobster. Yes I know it is expensive but the taste is exquisite. . If you are celebrating a special occasion this is the place to be. If you want to impress your special lady, do not even consider anywhere else. This is where the heart is. Enjoy the night and food. Yo wont be disappointed.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,269)

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

What a wonderful experience! My partner and I visited Omeros for a late afternoon lunch. Everything was just perfect, from the bread starter to the incredibly huge and fresh oysters and the Surf and Turf was to die for! My only regret... that I had no space for dessert!! I felt like royalty.

Reviewed April 4, 2018

We're regulars at this restaurant and recently invited 19 friends to join us for dinner on my wife's 60th birthday. We planned the evening with manager Robert in advance opting for their top tier set menu and chose the wines. Everything went as smooth as clockwork, the service was brilliant, the food was very good by anyone's standards and my wife was very happy - a big bonus!
Just a footnote, my wife and a few of the guests were either current or past chefs/restaurant owners so not a walkover.

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Went for a light lunch and sat on the deck overlooking the harbour. Nice menu and excellent service. We had three starters and two salads which were enough for three light lunches. Food good although salads slightly overdressed. Seafood excellent. Will go back for dinner.

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

We are regular visitors to Omeros Brothers restuarant, usually to celebrate birthdays with family. We love the menu, not over complicated, simple and fresh flavours. Seafood is always fresh and highest quality , meals always delicious. Service is always terrific, friendly but professional like any first class restaurant. If you love seafood I would recommend without hesitation.