“Gorgeous view, a place for the soul.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
King bed pillow top luxury with bamboo sheets
Funky indoor out door space
Stunning views over the valley and to the ocean
Bath with a view and bamboo towels
Beautiful valley and creek walks
Currumbin Beach 10 mins drive away
Drive up to the retreat through the hoop pine forest
Currumbin Crek meets the Pacific Ocean
Sculptures by Currumbin Creek
Meet one of the locals !
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
peachmint
Singapore, Singapore
“Gorgeous view, a place for the soul.”
Reviewed 3 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015

The place is quiet and beautiful. An easy and short drive from Gold Coast airport. My six year old girl is with us, and she had so much fun with the hammock. You wake up to the sight of rolling hills and the ocean. It's a place to chill and relax and you can stay there all day, owner has thoughtfully placed lotsa interesting soulful books and even left us some kids' DVD when she knew we are bringing our girl.

We have lotsa space and it has a nice cafe nearby with wild kangeroos to spot around the area. Would certainly come back again, especially if you need a rest from the hustle and bustle from life. Just a short 7 min drive away, you get to supermarkets and shops at currumbin fair or the Pines (15 Min).

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Bee-Lee_S...
Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
“This treehouse is a treasure trove”
Reviewed 19 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

This heart space was beautifully thought out and designed; for two weeks, I stayed connected to nature in the peaceful Currumbin Valley and still enjoyed the luxuries of a well-equipped vacation home. People who love glamping and travel to find spaces that inspire creativity, romance, and transcendent joy away from it all should definitely consider this.

As a writer and a painter, I found lots of creative inspiration here and really enjoyed the precious space it gave me. Taking in the panoramic views of the ocean, the greens, and the hopping kangaroos on the estate. By day, I made love to the delicious sound of laughing kookaburras in a romantic bedroom that is open to nature and yet incredibly private. By night, I made wishes on all the stars in the sky, swinging from a hammock on the balcony :-) It was winter when i visited, and that didn't stop me from spending DAYS writing my screenplay on the balcony :-)

This is really a well-equipped and well-located treehouse that allowed me to the fantastic choice of either living and loving in self-sufficient isolation, or driving out to do daytrips in Byron Bay or the Gold Coast as the need arose. It was incredibly convenient country living/glamping. Trudy was constantly available to answer any questions or check in on me. I felt incredibly well rested and rejuvenated after the trip. Definitely a must do again!

Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$155
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing