See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed December 19, 2017

I ate at the seaside restaurant and we were both impressed. Liz had the fish tacos - she thought they were excellent. I had the house special, fish stuffed with mushrooms, cheese, and shrimp. The fish came wrapped in corn husks - an elegant presentation and very tasty. The fish came with a fresh salad and rice. The dish was well presented and very elegant. I will order it again.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 300gem
Reviewed December 16, 2017 via mobile

Great location, excellent food, rooms are nice and clean. The staff is awesome , Dany, Omar and all the other staff as well. The owner Carla is a very nice person and runs an excellent buisness. 5 stars for me and my family. Suzie, Megan, Tristan, Jonathan. I will also add it was very safe for my 2 children. Family friendly

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Jonathan O
Reviewed November 12, 2017 via mobile

Las Brisas is a Gem. The rooms and the dining room / kitchen area are clean. the staff is super friendly and very efficient. I feel really well taken care of here it's economical it's right on the beach need I say more .some of the rooms have a little kitchenette with a microwave and fridge and toaster oven coffee pot. The food is excellent the ceviche de camaron it's to die for

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Carol A
Reviewed April 6, 2017

The restaurant is on the ocean with lovely views of the bay. The food is excellent. After a dinner of delicious coconut shrimp I returned for the French toast breakfast. Everything was prepared to perfection. All the staff speak English and they accept credit cards. Well worth a stop!

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 11, 2017 via mobile

What a jewel. Went there on a recommendation from a friend and was enchanted by the location, comfort and owners. It's about a 1 1/2 hour bus ride from MMPV airport. You need to taxi 5 minutes to Pacifico Bus as they stop in Varios then another 15 min taxi ride to chakala. Sounds like a hassle, but it's not as your traveling through beautiful jungle in air conditioned comfort. 1100 pesos a nite (about $52 US). Water was approximately 76 degrees Fahrenheit. Protected cove. Perfect. Would recommend the Las Brisas Hotel to anyone. Owned by three sisters and they were very accommodating to both my wife and I. Very few tourists and no hawkers peddling goods. You can go to Vallerta for that.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank guyshelton