All in all, good family hotel.
- Private free outside parking
- Good choice of food, for kids too. Quality above average.
- Great view to lake Garda, nice remote location.
- Big rooms with balconies.
- Wifi only in the lobby and restaurant. A bit problematic since the cellular reception is very poor because of remote location.
- Outside pool is not heated, can be problematic for small kids, even in August.
- We got a two room apartment, only in one of them there was an air conditioner.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking