Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$383
Hotels.comUS$383
eDreamsUS$385
CheapTicketsUS$383
Orbitz.comUS$383
Trip.comUS$400
All reviews main restaurant excellent stay nice pool bains chateaux gym region
Selected filters
Reviewed October 3, 2019

High-end cuisine, expert execution, long on elegant and sophisticated presentations, exceptional service. Meal began with white wine and amuse bouches on the sunny patio before moving inside to table. Overall very impressive.

Date of stay: November 2018
Reviewed September 10, 2019

My family and I stayed here August 23-25, 2019. The hotel was fine. We ate at Cafe Lavinal (same ownership as hotel) on August 23. I had oysters for my first course and began to feel off even before my main course arrived. By the time we returned to the hotel I became violently ill. The hotel offered little help. I contacted Cafe Lavinal online and informed them of my illness. I felt ill for several days thereafter, but I heard not a word from the hotel or Cafe Lavinal inquiring about my condition.

1  Thank Richard C
Reviewed August 14, 2019

The location is amazing. Just a few minutes from the best Grand Cru wines in Bordeaux. La Tour, Mouton Rothchild, Pichon Baron, and others are all within a 10min. drive. The Chateau itself is a beautiful old building with various drawing rooms, a Michelin starred restaurant, lovely pool, and thoroughly updated rooms. #20 was large and had a great little outdoor courtyard where we drank coffee in the morning and sipped wine at night. The bathroom could use an update, but it was clean and had good water pressure. The staff here is wonderful and I suggest listening to Sofie and Margot at reception who have excellent suggestions on where to go. The little village of Bages is a 1/2mile away and we strolled there for dinner (Cafe Lavinal) on two nights. The hotel is really a great place to stay amongst the vineyards in Paulliac.

1  Thank Peter T
Reviewed August 9, 2019

The service was great! They helped us our questions and requests.
The dinner and the brew at the restaurant was amazing! Very unique and delicious. We recommend renting bicycles and riding around the area. The vineyard is so beautiful.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed August 3, 2019

My wife and I had an absolutely wonderful stay of six nights end of July in the Hotel. The room was very nice and the food in both, the Michelin star restaurant and the Café Lavinal, each measured by its standard, was delicious. Truly outstanding, however, was the entire staff and chef Julien Lefebvre himself: everybody was extremely friendly, approachable and welcoming, always willing and able(!) to satisfy clients’ wishes almost instantly. Yet, people didn't appear as robots but each showed his or her personality and were at ease to have a brief chat with the host which created a warm and personal atmosphere, making you almost feel at home. The absolute highlight was Mr Lefebvre spontaneously agreed to show me how to make a good sauce Béchamel and a sauce Béarnaise, two classics of the French cuisine I was always struggling with. All in all, a wonderful stay and definitiely on our list to come back.

Date of stay: July 2019