All reviews short stay small hotel free parking sleep tv highway proximity
Reviewed October 6, 2017

I wonder what set of criteria was used to rate this hotel as 4 stars in Italy as this Noventa “Hotel” wasn't even close to it. Management should consider renaming the site as Noventa Motel instead so as to paint a more accurate and honest picture for future guests to consider.

Had stayed here for 1 night as part of the tour group enroute to Venice Airport. The only positives about this place is that it is near the Designer Outlet and there is a medium sized supermarket next door called Eurospar.

The room I had on the 2nd floor was old with an outdated decor. Air-conditioning wasn’t working so got to open the windows. Unfortunately, my room was facing the dumpster. TV had many channels that were all in Italian (many of them Italian advertisements promoting some products) and none in English. WIFI wasn’t free in this hotel but at 2 Euros per hr. This is the only hotel during my trip that charges guests for WIFI usage. There was no bath gel provided, only 2 packets of shampoo (shampoo packed in packets instead of usual plastic bottles). While the packets of shampoo were unopened, the packaging appeared badly worn and crumpled, probably unused by previous guests and carried over by the chambermaid for the next guest to use for god knows how many times. I too didn’t use the shampoo.

The worst was breakfast the next morning. The small restaurant on the ground floor was segregated to half, one for guests from tour groups, the other half for other remaining guests. This is the first time I encountered a hotel setting a time limit of 30mins for buffet breakfast for guests from tour groups. 10mins before the “time limit” was up, staff members stopped replenishing the food items in an attempt to “encourage” you to leave the restaurant so that the next group of guests can come in. While the staff members didn’t exactly kicked me out, the lack of food meant that there was nothing else to eat so we got to leave. Very shrewd indeed. So essentially, the breakfast “buffet” was 20mins and those guests that came late had even a shorter time to finish their breakfast. I felt rushed and uncomfortable dining at their restaurant. Management should consider closing down their restaurant and stop providing breakfast to guests if they are unable to cope as it is ruining their reputation (if there was even one in the first place).

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Celestar989
NoventaHotel, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Noventa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2017

Dear Celestar,
Please accept my apologize if your stay was not at your level.
In reference to the air-cond. problem, if you open the window, the air-cond will stop. It works only if you close the window. We already told this to your Tour Leader.
In reference to the TV, if you would follow the instruction under the television you know that we have the satellite and the digital, one for international channels (for ex. chinese, russian, english, american, etc.) and one for national channels.
Anyway, we would like to apologize for any inconvenient.
Best regards

Reviewed October 3, 2017

Checked in 28/9/2017 Checked-out 29/9/2017

Wifi -- Nil.. Charged at Euro 2.00/Hr when on discount

Breakfast -- Limited choices & timed to finish in 30 mins.

Dinner -- Disgusting -- no drinking water unless you pay.
Green Pea Soup -- salty & grainy
Salad -- just eat it if you're hungry enough.
Main course -- a slice of fishy poached Dory fish &
salty potatoes boiled with the poached fish's water.
Dessert -- 2 small scoop of ice cream

Amenities -- 2 small pieces of soap

Room -- Hot & stuffy, temperature controlled at 24 Degree Celsius.
Had to request reception to lower temperature & they raised
it up again after a few hours before shutting it off. We can't
open windows due to hungry mosquitoes waiting outside.

Verdict: A slightly better love motel that serve breakfast the next morning.

Room Tip: Stay away from this place despite they rated themselves a 4 Stars
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank MikeK2327
Reviewed August 29, 2017

We stayed in this hotel for one night on our way back home with my family. It is a small hotel conveniently located close to the highway and near the Designer Outlet centre in Noventa di Piave.
The hotel was nice, our room was spacious and clean. The reception staff was very friendly. They had slow elevators, so we took stairs in most cases. There was also a small bar downstairs.
Breakfast was below average, especially for Italy, where you expect quality food. The choice was poor and the breakfast arrangement strange. They had groups of tourists that came in at specific times so we had to wait.
For a one/two night stop it is OK.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Gabriel J
Reviewed July 14, 2017 via mobile

I pay a small price for first night and then ask me doboule for next night beacause i prefer to pay in the morning
I explaine what talk in the night but they dont sas kind at all
Very bad2 expericene dont recomand at all

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed June 8, 2017

New madrasses in the rooms makes me sleep varry well. This was my third time and hotel stuff way very friendly and polite trying to do their best to offer perfect room with new furniture and beds. Hotel location is on the half of our jurney so it is perfect stop .

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family