“Excellent food; best we've had in Tlaquepaque”
Review of Adobe Fonda

Adobe Fonda
Ranked #13 of 83 Restaurants in Tlaquepaque
Price range: US$1 - US$28
Cuisines: Mexican, International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Mexican environment restaurant, in the heart of Tlaquepaque, with Mexican and international cuisine. We have also the best Mexican handcrafts for you. Live music and valet parking.
Reviewed 24 April 2017

The cook here is really good; typical Mexican dishes and very savory. The steaks are excellent quality, as is the seafood, and they are prepared perfectly. Service was also excellent. I loved the margarita, made with real limes the way it should be, not a mix. The restaurant is in the middle of a crafts market, so lots to look at. The piano player is a nice addition but the singer hurt my ears. Glad she wasn't there while we ate.

Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

A little hard to find but what you you'll be oh so happy.

The food is incredible and varied. There is nothing I would change

You are in a gallery with soft piano in the background with natural light pouring in the entrance.

They are located on a very short street between Independencia and Niños Heroes. If we had known that it would have saved us twenty minutes of walking in circles.

Reviewed 14 November 2016

It was about that time in the mid afternoon to stop for a refreshing drink and we had worked our way down to that end of the pedestrian walk. Last time we visited, it was new and the interior somewhat incomplete. They definitely have added some new items for sale!

The newer mural (a work in progress) is quite nice and very colorful.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

If you want to enjoy the most delicious taste of traditional Mexican Food and the best courteous and professional service in Tlaquepaque don't miss to dine at Adobe.

I took my Mom to celebrate her 86th birthday, and they just didn't stop to amaze me, beginning with the host who in a courteous manner invited us and show is around their restaurant and local art gallery...

They greet us with two complimentary amazingly delicious tamarind margaritas...

Their tortilla soup it's excellent not spicy at all... And their feature seasonal dish "Chile en Nogada" it's to die for... It's the most selected dish of the Mexican cuisine... A Poblano pepper well deveined so it's not spicy at all, stuffed with ground beef, almonds, raisins, apricot etc... Dressed with a pecan creamy sweet sauce garnished the with pomegranate kernels and cussed pecans portraying the colors of our Mexican flag... Try it out and you will love this dish forever ever...

They have live music from 2 to 4 pm, but they also allow local troubadour to serenade you at your table... For a full Mexican experience...

I highly recommend this place...

Their service is extremely fast professional and courteous, Management and servers...

I couldn't have pick a better place to dine and celebrate my Mom... Gracias amigos buen trabajo...!!

Review collected in partnership with Deutsche Telekom
Reviewed 7 January 2016

This is one of the best restaurants I have ever had the pleasure of visiting. The service was outstanding and the food was equal to or better than any place I have ever eaten. I had the fillet adobo and my wife had a fish dish. The atmosphere was great and the Mariachi group added that special touch to a great experience. If you have the chance to visit this restaurant I highly recommend it.