“Great Breakfast”

Cuisines: Mexican, International
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 July 2017

We went there with six others for a late breakfast. It was fabulous. I would go back again, but out time in Tlaquepaque is up.

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Not terribly impressed. Came for breakfast and was seated fairly quickly, but I was brought lukewarm coffee with powdered creamer. Yuck. Flavorless fruit plate. French toast was blah and again, lukewarm. No syrup offered. Eggs arrived way after the rest of the food and again....practically cold. Was never offered a refill of coffee and was generally ignored. Either they are understaffed or incompetent. Will not return. The worst breakfast I've had here.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

Having passed this restaurant many times while shopping, I was curious about it and finally was able to get in for dinner. I was so surprised that the place was empty after seeing it always so packed in the past. Maybe their lunch business attracts more people. Anyway, the wind was howling through and the lighting was a bit bright, so we moved to a table in a darker, protected corner. I loved my rosemary chicken. The service could have been better, given we were the only patrons. I liked the menu, though, and will definitely give it another try when I return.

Reviewed 9 March 2017

My husband and I have been going to this restaurant for 9 years and have never had a bad experience! The food is fantastic, the atmosphere very Mexican and the waiters extremely nice. A great experience in every way.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

Try this for Pizza. It is usually quite, caters to locals and has good seafood and salads. Service is good , street view doesn't see much but ok.