“Meze: wonderful value for money”
Review of Ta Adelfia

Ta Adelfia
Ranked #14 of 70 Restaurants in Kardamena
Price range: US$6 - US$14
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 21, 2016 via mobile

Having looked on tripadvisor we came across this gem which is located just as you come into town. I understand why it's number 1.

They have a sharing meze offer for 2 people priced at €14.90 this includes baby calamari, meatballs, vine leaves, pitta, tzatiki, hummus, cod bites, olives, cucumber, tomatoes and aubergines. It definitely fills 2 people up.

I have a big appetite and absolutely love calamari - without a shadow of a doubt they offer the best tasting calamari in town. I have tried it at about 5 restaurants in Kardamena so far and they are able to add so much flavour to it. At other restaurants i have found the calamari to be very tasteless. This restaurant does not disappoint.

In addition, it's a very family oriented restaurant with the daughter serving us and her mum in the kitchen.

Actually planning on going again for dinner tonight having seen fresh fish on the menu at only €10!

Date of visit: June 2016
Write a reviewReviews (912)

Reviewed June 20, 2016 via mobile

Based on reviews we came we ate we left delighted.

Yes the food took a little while to arrive but I'm on holiday, like my food cooked to perfection and will wait, relax, enjoy my wine in the name of good food.

My god the tzaski (spelt wrong) plate licking good. The meze amazing value. The calamari heaven.

The added touch of mums light but delight cake at the end with the bill earned my tricky but 100% approval. Great no frills family feasting.

1  Thank debsywalker
Reviewed June 20, 2016 via mobile

This is our favourite place to eat and enjoy good company along with the massive portions they serve here. If you go home hungry, then your not human.
Well cooked food from a family run restaurant. Its simple, you get terrific food at reasonable prices.

1  Thank CEO1962
Reviewed June 18, 2016 via mobile

Food was OK, service not fantastic. Really hot and no air con. Food took ages and was OK not worth top 5 position in our opinion. Ordered drinks before main but finished before they came. Could find better in kardamena

Reviewed June 16, 2016 via mobile

Nothing special. We ordered the grilled octopus and it was too hard. The rest of the food wasn't bad but nothing special. Big portions, but I prefer to have smaller portions with better quality. We paid around 30 euros for one starter, two mains and two small beers. Service was fine.