just returned from a pleasant week staying in this hotel. We were allocated large sea view rooms which were very clean though bathroom a little dated, an extra light above the bath would have helped.After reading previous reviews we were a bit concerned re the comments about how the english were treated, we found nothing could have been further from the truth.From the moment we arrived in reception and were told to leave our luggage and booking forms until we had eaten, nobody could have been any friendlier.
food of a very good standard and entertainment the best we have ever seen in a foreign hotel. Would definitely recommend this hotel as it is ideally situated and very accessible to a great beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the IBEROSTAR Fuerteventura Palace hotel, the number 3 is significant; starting with the triangular shape that opens towards the sea with the swimming pool area at its centre. Here, you will find rooms and suites with unbeatable views of the land, sea and sky around Jandía for you to admire with your partner or your family. ÚThe rule of 3 doesn’t apply to the 4-star rating of this hotel where we fulfil more than three wishes. Spaces that adapt to your needs. In addition to the double and family rooms, you can also discover the delights of the Star Prestige area, with the best location in this hotel in Fuerteventura. With a private sun deck, chill out terrace with sun loungers, VIP lounge and numerous other exclusive details, you’ll find it hard to resist. Only for ages 16+. Mind, body and spirit. In the SPA Sensations, you will find everything you need to pamper your body; from massages with aromatic oils or hot stones to beauty treatments with marine gold or purple grape. Just 3 minutes from the beach. Dive into the depths of the Atlantic ocean and discover its hidden wonders along with instructors from the dive school at this hotel on the sea front. Breakfast, lunch and dinner. With the All Inclusive package, you have access to Canary Island cuisine during the 3 main meals of the day, including Majorera goat or rabbit stew. If you fancy a little drink between meals, head to any of the hotel bars. Fun for children. The youngest members of the family have their own special areas: the Miniclub, the Maxiclub and the Teenclub; three spaces in which to play, do handicrafts and make new friends, depending on their age. In contact with the 3 kingdoms. Animal, vegetable, mineral. This All Inclusive hotel in Fuerteventura is built on a cliff and slopes gently down to the sea, giving guests the chance to experience special, intimate contact with their surroundings. In perfect harmony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, Otel, Hotel.de, Expedia, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Iberostar Fuerteventura Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Fuerteventura Palace Hotel Playa De Jandia
- Iberostar Playa De Jandia
- Iberostar Hotel Palace Fuerteventura
- Iberostar Fuerteventura Palace Playa De Jandia