The apartments are about a twenty-minute walk to the centre of Costa Teguise.The area has several examples of unfinished building ruins, which bring down the tone of the place. Anway, I recommend hiring a car (we had a good deal with Auto Reisen, but there are others...) We got an excellent deal on the apartment in the week before the Easter holidays, so my review bears this in mind. Our two-room apartment was quite spacious, cheaply but adequately furnished and the kitchen reasonably equipped. The standard of cleanliness was OK. The mattresses are only foam slabs, but were good enough for a week. The bathroom was quite big and had a large shower cubicle. The water pressure was of "power shower" standard. Each apartment has its own electric storage heater. A BIG problem for us, however, was the lack of a "U-bend" under the wash basin, which meant we had the horrible odour of drains to cope with all week. Although I reported this on the first day, complete with a drawing of a U-bend, nothing was undertaken to rectify the situation. The toilet flush broke twice during our stay.
Another issue was the traffic noise, as we were next to the road. Depite the 40 kph speed limit, very few motorists comply with it. In view of the low price paid, we had a very good week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tabaiba Center Apartments, refurbished in 2011 offers high level spacious apartments and studios in the residential area of Costa Teguise, a privileged area for its calm and next to the Water Park, Golf Course, Tennis & Paddle Center and one step away from the beaches. It consists of 75 apartments with unique architectural design with straight lines and circular volumes. It is well connected by offering a free shuttle to the center of Costa Teguise several times a day.It counts with services of its class such as reception, tour routes and advice on the island, snack bar, ,laundry, internet corner, etc.. As well as playground facilities and 2 outdoor pools with sundeck. Free shuttle bus to the beach / center .The one and two bedroom apartments are big and range from 70 to 105 m², equipped with a living room, large bathroom, terrace or balcony and fully equipped kitchen with fridge, microwave, 2/4 ring hob, coffee maker, kettle and toaster. In addition to a safe and television. Studios have exactly the same equipment but no separate bedroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tabaiba Centre Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tabaiba Centre Apartments Hotel Costa Teguise
- Tabaiba Centre Apartments Costa Teguise
- Tabaiba Centre Apartments Lanzarote/Costa Teguise