So far no particularly good at all.
We have a 3 yr old with us and to start with there is no food at all on the menu suitable for him at all.
Not ignorant but none of the hotel staff speak a word of English meaning communication is very difficult.
We do try by the way to speak their language as best we can.
Out little boy was not so good this evening and despite talking to reception and pleading if we can collect some dinner from the restaurant to enable us to eat in our room this was declined.
We had to struggle with our boy down to eat.
The hotel is quite clean but it appears not very helpful.
Beware if you have any intention of going for a wander there is next to nothing to do and you are a good distance from the next resort, some 25 mins away by taxi.
The resort has very minimal places to eat approximately 5 restaurants and nothing really special to eat and relax in.
I would not recommend anyone comes to this hotel or resort with children.
Will not visit again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Informal ambience in the accommodations with half board or all inclusive, relaxing entertainment and privileged location at Costa Calma, directly on the long white sand beach and only a few meters from the shopping center with various stores, restaurants, bars, banks, car rentals, drug stores etc. are some of the features that make SBH Taro Beach an ideal place to spend a pleasant vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity.ca, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your SBH Taro Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Taro Beach Hotel Costa Calma
- Sunrise Taro Beach Costa Calma
- SBH Taro Beach Costa Calma, Fuerteventura