Had to stay here following cancelled flights. Supposed to be a 4 star, I would give it 2 stars maximum.
It would appear that this hotel is mainly arranged for German Visitors. I love German people but the hotel did not even have one TV channel in English.
Great location on the beach in Costa Calma.
Rooms - mine was disgustingly in bad decor so so bad. I have photo's to show later but horrid. The room smelt like someone had died in it
Food - Not bad but not good either.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Informal ambience in the accommodations with half board or all inclusive, relaxing entertainment and privileged location at Costa Calma, directly on the long white sand beach and only a few meters from the shopping center with various stores, restaurants, bars, banks, car rentals, drug stores etc. are some of the features that make SBH Taro Beach an ideal place to spend a pleasant vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your SBH Taro Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Taro Beach Hotel Costa Calma
- Sunrise Taro Beach Costa Calma
- SBH Taro Beach Costa Calma, Fuerteventura