“Finally a proper Italian pizza 😍”
Review of Anima Ibiza

Anima Ibiza
Price range: US$2 - US$29
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

After 2 years living in Australia I was DYING for a proper Italian pizza... then I saw this place and decided to give it a try.... it was the best (and only ) decision that I made in Ibiza!!
One of the best pizzas of my entire life.
The place is super nice, the atmosphere is nice and chilled, the staff is friendly and really well prepared, plus good music and great sophisticated cocktails too!!
For the ones that are interested, you can also get discounted tickets for every club on the island...
I totally recommend this place, trust me, you won't be disappointed !!
Congratulations guys, really really good job!!

Reviewed 18 July 2017

I visited this recently opened pizzeria and lounge bar following the recommendation of a friend who is a regular at the other venue managed in Milan by the owners of Anima Ibiza and I must say that my experience was fantastic.
You could appreciate the Italian background of the staff blended with the Baleari party mood, and the creative drinks menu definitely helped to start enjoying the evening.
The food menu is not huge, but you do not need much choice when you can have a great pizza with many different authentic Italian toppings (plus some local produce variations).
Booking is definitely recomended because the place tends to get very busy, but service is always efficient.
Prices are very reasonable considering the quality and the setup.

1  Thank Lxrx
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Best Italian in Ibiza...

A great selections of pizza choices with proper Italian ingredients. The pizza tastes like a proper wood oven pizza. Other dishes available but unless you are allergic to pizza I wouldn't bother !

Drinks menu is also extensive and well made.

Prices very reasonable (we were €70 for 1 starter, 2 mains and 4 cocktails) and the staff were all friendly and talkative.

Would definitely recommend and go again!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

I've been to Anima last night with some friends and our dinner was great!
I've taken the "fumo" pizza with Speck and Provola. The pizza was very good and the taste amazing, a real Italian Pizza!
The staff was Friendly, and the location is new and very good looking.
I also recommend you to take a dessert, I've tried the Tiramisù and was excellent!
Is definitely the best place in Ibiza.
I recommend you to try it, you will not regret it!
Hope to come back soon!

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Definitely one of the best places on the island: food was great (excellent italian pizza, you've got to try that), cocktails were perfect (that bartender is an artist, mates!), the staff's very nice, friendly and kind. Went there with my girlfriend, she tried the dessert: a marvelous tiramisu! And, last but not least, it's not expensive at all!! Well done, amigos!