“Food, Drinks, Friends and Fun!”
Review of Anima Ibiza

Anima Ibiza
Price range: US$2 - US$29
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Two days ago I came here with my friends we all ate pizza and was Super!
We came back tonight to taste the seafood spaghetti and carbonara. Top of the World!
Great evening, good drinks . Thanks to all the Staff!

1  Thank Nicola S

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Tonight I tasted seafood spaghetti and were really terrific and a super tasty homemade tiramisù as dessert!
Beautiful location!!
I guess that if you try it once...you will come back...
Recommended if you are in Ibiza!

1  Thank Laura V
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

In this restaurant you can find the best pizza of island. I suggest to everybody to try it. It is in Playa de en Bossa, really good location and very good place. Good job!!

Reviewed 30 July 2017

Pizza is among the best ones in Ibiza, if not the best one, at an accessible price. I also had the chance to taste some of their starters and I wasn't disappointed. Came back for a drink, which was great as well. Professional and super friendly staff. The location is nice too, close to the beach and clubs. 100/100 would recommend!

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

I came for an euro trip with friends from New Zeland... I'm not gonna lie: that was literally the best pizza I've ever had. Italian cook, Italian chef, Italian staff, 100% Italian soul (found out that's the meaning of "Anima" ).
These guys are just great, they made us feel comfortable and treated us like if we were home.
If you are not sure of what to order, cause they have a very big variety of pizzas, just make sure you ask them for a suggestion and they won't disappoint you!!
Great music and cocktails too.
....now we are just waiting for an Anima Sydney!!!! Good luck guys, and well done