“Had a delicious breakfast here - healthy too!”
Review of Buena Onda Cafe

Buena Onda Cafe
Price range: US$6 - US$35
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed September 1, 2015

I ordered a vegetable juice and omelette that was truly delicious - had a home made taste from it, my sister ordered a salad that was also very fresh and tasty! Would go back tomorrow!

Reviewed August 15, 2015

I ate twice at this restaurant while I was in Ibiza. The first day I had the lobster linguini and the second the seafood pasta. The first day the lobster linguini was great, although I would have prefer if the lobster was a little bit meatier. The taste and the quantity were very good. Perfect for the day after a hard night's partying:-) The seafood pasta was very good too. The service was great. I defo recommend this restaurant and i will eat again there on my next visit to the island.

Reviewed August 5, 2015 via mobile

Hard to find good healthy options on playa den bossa. We are glad we discovered this place. Their location is right by the beach. They serve breakfast all day for all those late risers. The service is friendly but could be a bit quicker. Food is reasonably priced compared to other restaurants in Ibiza that we visited.

Reviewed July 12, 2015

This restaurant was very close to our hotel, so convenient for us to eat here. We actually ate here 3 times (breakfast twice/dinner once), because we really enjoyed it. They had the best sangria! Friendly staff and great location (just off the beach).

Reviewed October 13, 2014 via mobile

Over previous years I've always wanted to visit this restaurant. ..and this September we did. It didnt let the reviews down...the food is very fresh tasting. ...yummy wine....huge wine glasses and a very relaxed vibe...

2  Thank McGerver