See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

After reading reviews of the bon sol I was worried what to expect but I was pleasantly surprised the room was huge every thing was in walking distance staff were friendly would stay here again and recommend this hotel to anyone

Date of stay: October 2017
Reviewed September 27, 2017 via mobile

Literally THE worst place I have ever stayed in my entire life. If I could rename it it would be Bon Hell. No sleep for 4 nights, was like trying to sleep on the main street of the red light district. Dodgy as anything. Might as well of had no windows they were that pointless. Was left with no water for 2 days and not once did they apologise, in fact when I demanded we try another room that actually had water he shouted at me for leaving dirty footprints, as you can imagine it nearly ended badly for him especially when I was sleep depraved. To top it all off the dodgy back guy behind reception tried to con us by pretending he couldn't understand us and trying not to give us our deposit back for the air con remote and safety box. Unlucky for him I had already read the reviews about the 2 dodgy black guys so he picked in the wrong people. Please do not go anywhere near this hell hole. It should be shut down!!

Reviewed September 26, 2017 via mobile

I must say this is genuinely the worst apartment we have ever stayed in. Please if you are reading this and you want to get some sleep on the night do not book! I understand ibiza is a lively place and I like to go clubbing myself but on the nights where sleep is needed it was impossible to sleep as the apartment is a free for all party. I could go in to detail about how bad these apartments were but instead I will leave bullet points to keep it short and sweet.

cons.
Rude and intimidating staff.
Really noisy.
Had to pay for air con and tv.
Tried to keep our deposit for the safe.
Had no running water for 2 days.

Pros.
Absolutely nothing. Worst stay ever.

1  Thank Dom S
Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

I stayed there on my own as a 20 years old woman . Worst experience I have ever had in traveling ! I stayed there for a week by myself and every single day I've asked for aircon to be repaired as it's not working , with a promess to get it fixed ... as it wasn't working I had to sleep with balcony door open ... and i woke up a morning to a 60 years old discusting spanish guy looking at me sleeping naked coming from the balcony door ! I woke up and told him to live straight away.
the next day the same old pervert was here again watching me naked ! I feel raped , I feel disgusting... I called the police but the guy ( 60 years old owner) just denied everything... when he just agreed to me when I told him I needed to leave that place and ask refund for the night left ...

DO NOT STAY THERE :(

1  Thank Tressy P
Reviewed September 13, 2017

I arrived at the time i informed reception, two black men who had blood shot eyes clearly high, tried making me pay for the room again even though i had paid online via booking.com, lucky i had enough battery to prove my transaction, the room was on ground floor i did not feel comfortable leaving my windows open due to the air con being broken, there was a horrible smell to the room, and everything was sticky. I would not advise anyone to stay.

Room tip: do not stay here.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business