2,506 results
All reviews ibiza town bora bora min walk all inclusive food paella rooms are basic inclusive bar all inclusive option girls holiday pool area is bus stop decent size nice pool show cooking on tap short break san antonio
Reviewed October 11, 2018 via mobile

I think this’s a good 3 star resort with a great location. So I give 5 star rating considering that it’s a 3-star-Hotel.
When you book a 3 Star hotel, you can’t demand 5 -star-hotel rooms and service.
Our room was clean and comfortable with balcony and nice view. The only thing there was a moisture odor and I guess it’s kind of ok when you are near the sea.
It’s a huge resort so the rooms can be really different. Overall they can do some renovations of the rooms. The reception hall was nice, comfortable. Loved the pool area, but the sun beds were most used during the day.
We had the all inclusive service, and I’m very happy with that. The food was really nice and enough to choose.
They have a shop inside the hotel, so if you need to get some souvenirs, it’s just there, no need to go to somewhere else.
The beach and the port of Den Bossa is 5 minutes away by walking. So if you want to take a ship to the old town or Formentera, it’s just nearby.
The airport is very close too. Less than 15 Euros by taxi.
Overall it was a pleasant stay, good experience.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank amaliata
Gonzalo R, Gerente at Hotel Playasol Mare Nostrum, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2018

Dear Amalia,

First of all we want to thank you for your possitive words about your stay in the hotel Playasol Mare Nostrum adn sharing this with the rest of users of Tripadvisor.

We are very happy to know that we have been able to reach your expectations in term of quality. We really appreciate your possitive words about the room, all inclusive service and the food.

We want to apologize about the problem with the smell of moisture and we regret you haven't coemnt any problem for trying to solve it quickly.

We want to thank you again for your words which will help us yo follow improving our services because that is what we are working for year after year.

We hope to see you again at the hotel

Kind reagrs.

Reviewed October 9, 2018

I am surprised why my previous comment was not posted at all!

I spend over a week in Mare Nostrum - all inclusive.

Food was ok until I became sick, I never had so upset stomach! Broccoli fried on used oil (after meat - I am vegetarian, so I can tell).

When I hurt myself in swimming pool and I asked member of staff even for a plaster - they do not have at all and they told me where is a pharmacy...

Swimming pool ok.

Rooms and cleaning staff great.

I do not recommend.

Date of stay: November 2017

Dear guest,

Firt of all we want to thank you for your time to writte us and sharing your experience with the rest of user of Tripadvisor.

We want to appologize for not reaching your expectation about your stay at the Hotel Playasol Mare Nostrum.

We would like to comunnicate that the hotel has a very strict quality and healthy standard. We regret you dont communicate any of these incidences at the management to try to find a solution.

About the plaster we want to inform that the hotel has a life guard who always that something like this happen tries to do the best for the guest, we didn't recieve any complain about that.

One more time we want to appologize for the inconvenniences and we want to take the opportunity to inform that Playasol Ibiza Hotels has a huge number of hotels in Eivissa which could be more appropiate to yourexpectatives.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

This hotel was brilliant for the price we paid the rooms were lovely and spacious food was good I was pleasantly surprised we was all.inclusive and the drinks were good brilliant choice close to bora bora beach and all the club's will.defo be staying again

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Gonzalo R, Gerente at Hotel Playasol Mare Nostrum, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2018

Dear Guest,

We greatly appreciate you for taking the time to share your experience at the Mare Nostrum Hotel with all TripAdvisor users.

We also want to thank you for your positive feedback about your stay at the Mare Nostrum and we pleased to see that we were able to exceed your expectations.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed October 1, 2018 via mobile

€9 Euros for a non branded rum & coke. Then we are told at 16:25 that there are no Mojito’s in Happy Hour (see photo), just small beer. I feel this place caters better to the Spanish than it does to the English. I’ve been to Spain 3 times this year & this place has let us down.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Gonzalo R, Gerente at Hotel Playasol Mare Nostrum, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2018

Dear guest,

First of all we want to thank you for sharing your experience in the Hotel Playasol Mare Nostrum with the users of Tripadvisor.

We would like to inform that we have a very competitive prices compared with the rest of establishment of all Platja d'embossa and every client has available the prices of every drink we have.

About the €9 for a not branded rum & cole we want to inform that this prices are not for the Hotel Playasol Mare Nostrum. We have a premium rum & cola for the price of €8.

We want to appologyze for no reaching your expectatives and we would like to inform that Eivissa as a destination has no comparison with the rest of Spain, inasmuch it is one of the most famous places in the world with all the advantages and disavantages.

We want to thank you again for your time to writte us, in order to learn about our service.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

10 stars, amazing hotel with great facilities and very very supportive and helpful staff.

Domenico was very helpful and made our experience at the Playasol Mare Nostrum as great as it was for the whole 2 weeks we were there! I cannot recommend him or this hotel enough!

Thank you for making our Ibiza holiday one to remember!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Paul,

First of all we want to thank you for your time to share your feedback in the Hotel Playasol Mare Nostrum.

We appreciate your possitive word about the facilities and the staff. Specially Domenico who we will transmit your word.

This coment will help us to follow working and improving our service because this is what we are working for.

We hope to see you back in Eivissa choosing the hotel Playasol Mare Nostrum.

Hotel Manager