3,047 results
All reviews beach club rock suite platinum suite rock star rooftop bar swim up suite beach restaurant cool hotel pool party main pool breakfast was amazing jacuzzi bath overlooking the beach great music special thanks amazing hotel ushuaia hotel
Reviewed August 15, 2018

The hotel is amazing, the room given to us was very nice, modern and clean. The staff is amazing, friendly and helpful. Breakfast with very wide choice and high quality. The only thing I could not stand was the smell within the building.

Room Tip: Ask for swimming pool view! You might be lucky
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Nicolo E
Customer_Care_PHG, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2018

Dear Nicolo E,

Thank you for your fantastic review!
It's great to hear that you had a wonderful time with us and you enjoyed your room, as well as our freshly prepared breakfast. Isn't it one of the best you've ever tried?
We're very happy to hear our staff provided a service that's typical of our Brand!
Once again, thank you for your feedback!

Best rocking regards,

Reviewed August 14, 2018

We recently stayed at the Hard Rock and our experience was nothing less than amazing!! After having travelled to several locations in Europe, Ibiza was our final stop and we were blown away. The customer service was beyond and it was so great to see how the whole team interact like family there!! From the moment we arrived we received VIP service - the check in process, the brilliant staff, the arm bands that worked as keys for the room and payment for anything within the resort was the best I have ever seen/received out of all places I have travelled. Everything worked so efficiently and surpassed our expectations.
Above and beyond all this, I would have to say Alex Duarte was the highlight of our stay - what a gem of an employee! Alex welcomed us like we were true "Rock Stars" and consistently went above and beyond to make our stay even more special. I needed some eye drops one night so I messaged Alex for the closest chemist. He insisted that he would go for me and delivered them to my room on his DAY OFF!! I was truly blown away. His positivity, dedication, honestly, sincerity and work ethic is out of this world. He is one strong asset to the Hard Rock family and he definitely made our experience one to remember!!

2  Thank JessGooseman
Customer_Care_PHG, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2018

Wow, JessGooseman, what a wonderful review!
Duarte will be so happy to read your comments! He is a very important and special member of the team indeed.
We are truly thankful for your kind words and glad to have offered a top service that made you feel like a rock star! We'll be glad to welcome you whenever you decide to come back to Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza!

Best rocking wishes,

Reviewed August 14, 2018

I was apprehensive when I booked this hotel as it was an expensive choice for a not-very pleasant part of the island. We were staying in a group so it was a lot easier to stay together.

I was very impressed with the hotel from the moment we stepped out of the taxi. It's a big place but the attention to detail and extra-mile effort is evident in everything the team do. The check-in was seamless, the room was better than we expected and the hotel facilities and outdoor space was amazing. Always able to get sunbeds, the service by the main pool meant that we didn't have to stress too much about eating or drinking. All expenses can be put onto your hotel wristband (which also acts as a room key) so you can leave all your valuables in your safe while on-site. A really clever way of protecting guests.

Two negatives from me. Firstly the quality of the shampoo/conditioner in the rooms - for a hotel of this calibre, I would have expected some decent quality products. I forgot my conditioner and ended up having to trek to the Spar to buy some because the stuff in the hotel was shocking. This is an easy thing to get right so would encourage whoever makes the group housekeeping decisions to consider working with a premium brand.

There were too many kids in the adult pool and on certain days you couldn't move in the pool for inflatables and groups of kids. I viewed this hotel as an adult hotel and this was based on the large groups of adults drinking and socialising in the main pool area. I wouldn't bring my kids to this hotel in the height of summer, the vibe is just too adult.

In an all, a wonderful four days spent at Hard Rock Ibiza. I would return, though perhaps not during the school holidays. Its expensive but you do get a feeling of quality for that investment.

Room Tip: Rooms by the main pool will be noisy
2  Thank JodyHatter
Customer_Care_PHG, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2018

Dear JodyHatter,

Thank you vey much for your honest and detailed review!

Thank you also for your feedback regarding our shower amenities, our guests' opinion is very important to us and we are grateful that you brought your opinion to our attention.

We're glad to know your stay was amazing and you loved every aspect of our hotel. Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza is a place where everyone is welcome and we try our best to offer something that will suit everyone's preferences for both adults and children.

It was a pleasure having you here and we hope to see you again very soon!

Best rocking regards,

Reviewed August 12, 2018

We went to ibiza to undertake what we missed out on 15 years ago the clubbing scene. And we picked well we went next door to visit there rivals and visited the night after the children of the 80's and wow!! It was chilled but extremely vibrant and the music just flowed with the atmosphere and who says you have to be 20 to enjoy Ibiza? I think that Ibiza is attracting older people looking around the arenas.
But the only thing Ibiza is missing is cleaner beaches and trying to stop the open selling of class A drugs on the streets. I cannot understand where the tourist tax actually goes as everything is dirty on the streets and the beaches around this area also? I hope tourists can start cleaning after themselves as there leaving a lot of rubbish on the beaches that in-turn effects us humans in the food chain. This might seem like having a go at Hard rock but I'm pointing out the facts they are one of the main attractions of that side of the island and they need to promote a clean Ibiza to attract more clients as there is a down turn on tourism in the last few years. And people of today want to know there staying in a clean area regardless of being the biggest clubbing area of the world. Please don't take this as moaning persons review its a human being that had a great weekend but wants to live in a clean environment and promote to others the same way you have promoted your excellent venue!

3  Thank James R
Customer_Care_PHG, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2018

Dear James R,

Thank you so much for your lovely review. We are truly happy to read that your break in Ibiza met your expectations and you were finally able to live the experience!
Thank you for your comments, our guests' opinion is really important to us and we work to provide solutions to the feedback we receive. You are right when you say that it concerns all of us; we need to work closely together in order to reach the balance. One of Hard Rock's mottos, as you may know, is "Save the Planet". We love that our guests have a sense of civic awareness and we welcome any suggestions to take action!

Once again, thank you so much for your review, we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again at Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza very soon!

Best rocking wishes,

Reviewed August 12, 2018

Just loved this place so much we,re booked into the Hard Rock hotel
In Tenerife this November for short pre-winter break. The service was exemplary in all areas , oh and make sure you book breakfast amazing spread; you won’t regret it

Room Tip: Get a suite with a sea view if your budget allows
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Jet2holidays
2  Thank StephenD1000

Thank you, Stephen D, reviews like yours are our best motivation!
We're very happy to know you had a lovely stay with us at Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza and you're going to visit our sister in Tenerife in a short while. You will also have the best time there!
We look forward to welcoming you again very soon!

Rocking regards,