Kc River Hotel(Kampong Cham)
US$23
US$20
Daly Hotel(Kampong Cham)
US$18
US$16
Free cancellation until 05/08
US$12
US$11
Moon River Guest House(Kampong Cham)(Great Value!)
US$12
Free cancellation until 05/08
US$6
US$5
  • Restaurant
LBN Asian Hotel(Kampong Cham)
US$41
US$33
Mekong Bamboo Hut(Kampong Cham)
Agoda.com
All reviewssmile restauranta couple daysconvenient locationfurniturefridgemekongwifistorm
Reviewed March 18, 2017

The staff is good very clean good located easy to get sround from the hotel
The brefast it is basic but not bad
The beds are big and confortable for the kind of hotel
Has a nice views the room to the strret

Stayed: March 2017
1  Thank Rose B
Reviewed January 26, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I arrived a couple days ago, and we are very pleased. The rooms go for $16, but we got a discount for a longer stay. The staff is both friendly and professional. They provide daily housekeeping services if you want it, and the rooms, and the hotel in general are very secure. The rooms are immaculate and spacious, and the furniture is absolutely beautiful! One kind young man who works there even brings us a 5 gallon bottle of water when it's empty, and of course, we tip him. The lobby is as equally stunning as the rooms. My only regret is that we didn't come here sooner, and that I can only give it 5 stars, when clearly, it's 10 stars in my book. I highly recommend this hotel!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 22, 2017 via mobile

Can't complain! Clean and nice staff. Rooms good. For once aircon efficient. Towels supplied and soap(!). Convenient location looking out on to the Mekong. Oh and practically next door is a GREAT place to eat and drink: "Smiles" resturant.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed August 28, 2016 via mobile

Had 2 nights here. The best part is the air cond and the view of the Mekong. The rooms are worn down but do have hot water. I had curtains that didn't open, bare lights on one set of over the bed lights .No room cleaning unless requested. I thought it was expensive for what we got US $15 each night. It is next to Smiles cafe, which helped as a go to eating spot

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed June 22, 2016

I'm from New Zealand and stayed here for eight days and had a wonderful experience! Very friendly and helpful staff, and a clean and beautiful hotel.
I left my some belongings at the hotel and once I got back home I emailed them and they helped me to sort out getting back my belongings. Wanted to say a huge thank you for that!
Would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Kampong Cham :)

A little tip would be to make sure the wifi reaches all the rooms, as it sometimes didn't work in my room, but no other big problems!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends