Review Highlights
Great experience

This was a great experience for me and my girlfriend. We were skeptical going in, but the... read more

Reviewed May 27, 2018
Oddvar S
via mobile
Grande Javier! Awesome diving!

Javier is a really local dive instructor which knows every single hole and stone of this area! As... read more

Reviewed February 13, 2018

from US$29.40
from US$43.40
from US$64.76
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 24, 2017 via mobile

This was an incredible diving experience and the sea life was amazing! I can't wait to go back. 5 star service all-around.

1  Thank shokard
Reviewed December 30, 2016

It was an amazing adventure. I will try it again. At first, we had a half an hour training with friendly staff. The diving took half an hour as well.

1  Thank Nima A
Reviewed November 30, 2016

this was my first time to Tenerife island - great opportunity for excellent dive to see different sea animals in their natural environment. I was very pleased with diving club. I recommend:=)

1  Thank Trgovina S
Reviewed November 9, 2016

great diving, great people, fantastic diving, ive been diving for 10 year in many countrys but tenerife is one of the best.
thanks javier, thanks stevie. c u again for more great diving in december 2016

Reviewed November 6, 2016

Had two very enjoyable dives with Javi and Bettina. If you are looking for a no-nonsense approach, professionalism, flexibility, but very relaxed style, then this is the dive school/charter to come to. Dived with rays, which will rate as one of my all time top dives, and at the wreck El Condesito - wonderful clean, warm water on both occasions. Was well looked after and will definitely be back.