See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 5, 2018 via mobile

This hotel location was central, and very modern rooms with spacious bathroom.
Breakfast had good selection, cooling system was good through out hotel.
High speed elevator and all these at very nominal rates.
We had good time, worth the visit.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed September 28, 2018 via mobile

A hotel which apparently runs only on Oyo bookings, though I had booked directly.

It looks like that they only meet the basic Oyo prescribed minimum requirements.
So much so that they do not have printed letterheads to print your bill for non Oyo customers as Oyo delivers your bill online.

Was on a 3 night stay for some business at Siliguri. Checked out on 28th Sept. Room 406. Had chosen the property due to close proximity to my work. Stayed for the first time and will try to rate item by item :-

BOOKING : Booked directly over phone and email at hotel. Very smoothly processed. Mr. Akash who took the booking was very co-operative. Not booked through Oyo.

LOCATION : Near town centre and govt offices on a very busy Sevoke road. Bad traffic almost the whole day to reach the hotel.

CHECK-IN : Quick and very welcoming. Again found the same Mr. Akash at front desk who after checking me in, escorted me to my room which felt very welcoming. Did not see him again during my stay.

ROOM : Had taken Club room. Very spacious. Was quieter than the rest as it was on the backside away from the busy main road. Very clean & basic room and bathroom. Had to call for a table to keep my suitcase on. Had in room wifi and tea/ coffee maker. No fridge/ mini bar in room.

FOOD : They have a vegetarian restaurant on the property. Good food. They also arrange Non veg food from a tied up place for in room service. Food room service was well served. Breakfast was basic.

The following 2 areas calls for serious improvement -

HOUSEKEEPING : I found 4 big failures during my stay :
(1) They simply did not do routine cleaning of my room the first day inspite of specifically telling the reception to have it done, as I left for the whole day visit nearby.
The excuse in the evening was that no one answered when knocked so cleaning not done.
Can't understand how they expect an answer when my keys are at the reception.
(2) Initial 2 days no hand towels provided, but only bath towels. However it was provided on 3rd night of stay. Looks like no checklist system maintained.
(3) a few mosquitoes and flies in the room made sleep difficult.
(4) Sheets not changed during entire stay.

CHECK OUT : Very inexperienced staff at front desk who looked lost and confused during billing. Took too much time inspite of informing 1 hour before check out at 10 am. Did not have hotel printed stationary to print their bills on.

Due to above will say not good value for money property. Was getting Sinclair's at almost similar pricing which was way better.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed September 26, 2018

Stayed overnight so didn't explore much of the property and facilities. Rooms were spacious, good amenities, good service. sleep quality was good. Breakfast was ok, we asked for dosa and they did prepare a few at short notice, it was good. Can't go wrong with this.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank vomragnborg
Reviewed September 20, 2018 via mobile

That hotel was very safe and modern . Bed rooms ware very clean, and rooms get-up so with proper AC There location was so so peaceful and central.
That's was so much natural lighting room in the hotel.
Food very good. Enjoyed my stay.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

We stayed in central courtyard. This was very nice Resort. Hotel was nicely decorated. All the aminities were available. Room was very neat and clean. Overall it was a great stay in siliguri. We like to visit again with my family.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends