All reviews chef mr excellent chef swimming pool buffet spread sarovar portico mini bar hospitality industry business trip sevoke road f b west bengal bagdogra airport needs improvement decent stay front office rooms are spacious excellent food
Reviewed September 17, 2018

I was put up into the Royal Sarovar Portico few days back, I must say its an very nice hotel, less crowded & quiet
Amazing staffs, i would recommend anybody planing to stay to call Mr Ujjal Das, an excellent guy who can make ur stay even more pleasant & comfy

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
RSGM1949, General Manager at Royal Sarovar Portico, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2018

Dear Sir,
Thank you for your valuable comments. We are glad that the team made your stay comfortable. Your encouraging comments will help us to do better. We hope you will visit us again at Royal Sarovar Portico Siliguri. My team and I look forward to welcoming you back personally.

Reviewed September 14, 2018

Nice hospitality with some good staffs under great manager Mr. Dibakar Rai. Good food quality and clean room. Fast service available. Quiet ambience. Family oriented. Safe for family persons and also for couple.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
RSGM1949, General Manager at Royal Sarovar Portico, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2018

Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

Hospitality service of royal sarovar is excellent. Chef Harsh has helped us on selecting menu which was excellent. His behaviour towards client is very professional. Great team great work.Loreal team is very happy to be here with this team.Looking forward to have a big event here again.......?.........................................................?.................THE FOOD OF SAROVAR HOTEL is delicious. Thanks u chef harsh and Mr utsav

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed September 14, 2018

Overall a good stay , Restaurant- in ground floor behind reception and have good pool view and high scenic sky . Breakfast options are good . - rooms - this time I was given a bigger room and lot of space to roam in and good space for baggage’s and a walk-in closet - room service - in time , quality food and Room
Specially thanks for Mr. Arvind

Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

It is my stay after 3 years and the feedback is as follows
- reception checkin is fast
- parking - ample space and guided parking is available
- Restaurant- in ground floor behind reception and have good pool view and high scenic sky . Breakfast options are good .
- room service - in time , quality food and Room entertainment can be better
Spa and Gym - did not have time to visit so no comments
- pool - the climate was cold and raining however good one unable to use because it is open to sky with lush ambience

Overall stay is good and value for money

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
RSGM1949, General Manager at Royal Sarovar Portico, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2018