See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 11, 2017

We stayed at this hotel on our way to Darjeeling and back. This is a nice hotel with clean rooms and good food. The food and rooms are affordable and not expensive at all. It is very near to the Tenzing Norgay Bus terminus the heart of Siliguri. We booked it from Oyo rooms and we checked in late at night at 12:30 without any hassle as we informed them beforehand that we will check in late. They do not have parking facility.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed January 23, 2017

I would skip this place if I knew how bad this place is, I reached there at 11.30 pm and they refused to give us a room inspite of prior online booking. The staff was rude and had no intensions to care about their customers. They have taken people for granted as the location is near the bus stop. I finally had to walk around and took a room in Debyajyothi hotel which is in the next lane, it was ok ok but the staff there was very nice and respected customers.

Being a seasoned traveller, I can tell you that this is one of the worst reception staff I have come across.

Room Tip: AVOID THIS PLACE, If you want a nice trip!
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed May 11, 2016

It's a little hard to find, specially if you are coming from the NJP station, but is a decent transit hotel. We stayed for a few hours in the dead of the night, so I can't say much.
Don't know about the rest of Siliguri, but you will need to watch out for the mosquitos.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank udayc
Reviewed April 27, 2016 via mobile

The only best place to stay in Silliguri. Excellent rooms. Best service. Nice food .Reasonable rates.
Front desk person Minhaz Akhtar is very good and very much cooperative person.
I will strongly recommend this hotel to stay.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ajitkumar A
Reviewed April 25, 2016 via mobile

Stayed in Siliguri for several days and spent four of them at the Sundaram Palace. It was an enjoyable stay. The hotel was well kept, the room were clean, and the bathroom was western in facilities. I did not use the available room service but did use the laundry, and was very pleased with it. The hotel is walking distance to several nice restaurants (Around the corner and the Urban belly) and only a 100 rupee taxi ride away from the City Central mall in Siliguri. I would recommend this hotel for your stay in Siliguri.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo