See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 1, 2016 via mobile

I started for 2 days on that hotel, it is approx 10km away from airport. It is a renovated property, but not so good, almost in same price better accomodation can be found in Siliguri. Few experience I would like share- I got room in 5 th floor, in that room doors can not be locked, water supply in bathroom is not so good. But staffs are friendly & helpful. Illumination in the room was not ample.

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed November 30, 2015

I was in transit at Siliguri for a night and stayed in Room No. 101 at this hotel. The room is infested with mosquitoes and the mosquito repellent did not hep in anyway. The room is congested and not planned properly. The telephone was placed in a awkward place and the fridge was in the way to the main door. The sitting area is just at the entrance of the washroom where we are forced to eat our food there. The TV is 14 century model. Maybe due to these drawbacks, I was offered 20% on the published room tariff. However the washroom is clean enough. The complimentary buffet breakfast is really great for the price I paid for the room.

The travel desk at the hotel is a big cheat. He is sitting there only to rip you off. His charges for a drop at Bagdogra airport is RS 850. I googled and found a taxi operator on Hill Cart Road and he charged me only RS 500 in a decent new Maruthi Swift. Don't ever use the travel desk from the hotel.

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank John I
Reviewed October 4, 2015

this my family tours in gangtok when i was came back from gangtok one night styad appolo hotel. this a good hotel in siliguri, i was styed with my family. i enjoy very nice styed. staff is very helpful. complementary breakfast is very good.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed September 28, 2015

I stayed last Saturday for a night and I my experience was really bad. The rooms are old, stinking and need to be repainted and cleaned. The water hearted in the bathroom didn't work, so I was provided with a bucket of hot water . The air conditioner didn't work.when I complained to the front desk, he said that there was nothing that he could do, so I had to pay for an air conditioned deluxe room and had to do with the fan.

And by advise to guests who would like to book this hotel. Please do it through some hotel portal, because, if you book it at the hotel directly, you land up paying a lot more.

Room tip: Book the hotel if you must, through the Internet. Through some hotel portals, you will get a better price.
Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank toursikkim
Reviewed September 19, 2015 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel for a night along with my friends in four rooms believing the ratings in trip advisor as it was only for the night before we catch our flight to Kolkata from Bagdogra. The rooms were stinking with leakages in the walls the bed and Lenin TV every thing looks like from the ages no hot water. When we went for the dinner they took order and bought it from out side and served in their restaurant. This was the worst hotel I have ever stayed

Date of stay: September 2015