See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed November 15, 2016 via mobile

I just spent three nights in this great little hotel. It's only a few hundred meters from the Darjeeling local taxi stand, so ideally placed if you want to break your trip before traveling upto Darjeeling. The décor in our super delux room was typically Tibetan/Nepali wood paneling etc. It was very spacious, clean and the bed lined and towels were clean and fresh smelling. Always No 1 priority for my wife! The bathroom was well appointed and we had plenty of got water all day long. The food in the restaurant was first class and so was the service. The staff were very attentive and super friendly. I will definitely use this hotel again the next time I visit.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed April 21, 2016 via mobile

Room was decent with regards to size and amenities though early morning gets a bit noisy due to proximity to the highway .
Room service was non existent .
Housekeeping not too bad .
Request for a bowl of porridge for the kid for breakfast was not entertained .
Parking available .
Average but better options are available .

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Siddharth S
Reviewed March 27, 2016

The hotel is very good in terms of cooperation and service they offer, I am glade to enjoy the service they provide on time and the cooperation they have with the customer. The tidiness was awesome and the food they offered was good. We are looking further to be continued with the same service or better too.

Room Tip: every rooms are fine but selection of Executive suite is best
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Bumpa T
Reviewed January 1, 2016 via mobile

I started for 2 days on that hotel, it is approx 10km away from airport. It is a renovated property, but not so good, almost in same price better accomodation can be found in Siliguri. Few experience I would like share- I got room in 5 th floor, in that room doors can not be locked, water supply in bathroom is not so good. But staffs are friendly & helpful. Illumination in the room was not ample.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed November 30, 2015

I was in transit at Siliguri for a night and stayed in Room No. 101 at this hotel. The room is infested with mosquitoes and the mosquito repellent did not hep in anyway. The room is congested and not planned properly. The telephone was placed in a awkward place and the fridge was in the way to the main door. The sitting area is just at the entrance of the washroom where we are forced to eat our food there. The TV is 14 century model. Maybe due to these drawbacks, I was offered 20% on the published room tariff. However the washroom is clean enough. The complimentary buffet breakfast is really great for the price I paid for the room.

The travel desk at the hotel is a big cheat. He is sitting there only to rip you off. His charges for a drop at Bagdogra airport is RS 850. I googled and found a taxi operator on Hill Cart Road and he charged me only RS 500 in a decent new Maruthi Swift. Don't ever use the travel desk from the hotel.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business