“Great food”
Review of New Farm Fresh

New Farm Fresh
Ranked #32 of 427 Restaurants in Pondicherry
Reviewed March 10, 2018 via mobile

First order should b Garlic bread with cheese..dam soft and tasty . Pizzas are also really good and soft bread. One of best dinning place I must say in white town / pondicherry

Reviewed February 8, 2018 via mobile

Good place, nice staff, the service is good, the food is ok, we ordered pasta, it was tasty and the size of portion is big enough for two persons.

Reviewed January 29, 2018

We had just finished visiting the Pondicherry Museum a few doors down and we were looking to get a cold drink to beat the heat and some lunch.

The place was pretty homely and the food was not bad. It took them a while to serve the food (they also forgot my drink but came promptly once they were reminded). The pizza was great and cheesy. Definitely, a place to try if you are in the area. Serving sizes were pretty decent too.

I went to the restaurant on Saint Louis Street. There doesn't seem to be 2 of these restaurants so it could be that the old address was St Therese Street. I've put in the new address, but I think it might take a while to update on the TripAdvisor site.

Reviewed January 22, 2018

For the hungry tourist who loves traditional pizza, this place is best. Traditional brick oven pizza is one of its specialty. I had ordered vegetarian pizza with Garlic bread. These pizzas are made with sour bread. It tastes so good and it just tingled my taste buds. I also loved the garlic bread. I would like to visit it again

Reviewed December 28, 2017

This place looked impressive from out side and the food was quite average. Though we didn't get to choose anything from the menu.

Even at 1:30PM they only had Margherita pizza and no other options were available. Ended up ordering what was available and order arrived only after 30 mins. In fact most of the people were in the waiting mode!

Quite slow service with no much option. Though the quality of food was just average for the cost.