All reviews chalet room main city small gym fish pond bon fire nice property premium room hustle and bustle place to stay rooms are big candle light dinner f b welcome drink mg marg room service maintained property buffet spread
Reviewed September 11, 2018

I stayed with my family for three days. Rooms are very spacious and clean. Very hospitable place and staff are very courteous, especially Deepika in F&B and Chef Avinash, Diwakar and Ashish. All of them took very good care of us. Also, the food is sumptuous, we ate breakfast, lunch and dinner at their Tsomgo restaurant.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Deepshikha-DS, Manager at Summit Norling Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2018

Namaste!

Thank you for staying at Summit Hotels & Resorts and for your valuable feedback.

Happy to know that Summit was not associated in making your stay a memorable one. It is our utmost focus in the Summit Group to provide our guest with personalized services & facilities which meets high standards of hospitality We ensure that every guests feels welcomed and receive that is friendly, attentive & timely. Furthermore, the values handed down to us by our founder asks each one of us to place our guests above all else.

We are indebted to you for your kind words regarding our spacious rooms, delicious food served in the restaurant, helpful & courteous staffs. Our staffs is our biggest assets. I am so happy to hear that you liked our staff and their hospitality. We are truly fortunate to have such an amazing team. Your kind words have been shared with my staffs and they are happy to hear from you. We truly value your patronage & look forward to welcoming you back to the Summit Hotels soon.

Yours in Hospitality,
Subhankar Majumder
Summit Norling Resort & Spa

Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

Excellent Behaviour of All the Team Members, Nice Ambiance, Familiar Atmosphere. Overall Satisfactory Visit. Thanks to Entire Team of Summit Norling for Making Our Trip More Wonderful..
Deepika, Sudheer, Smita, Marina, Pratima and Chef Avinash & Diwakar, You Guys Are Truly Awesome.Stay Blessed

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Deepshikha-DS, Manager at Summit Norling Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2018

Namaste!

Happy to know that Summit Hotels & Resorts was associated in making your stay a memorable one.Thank you for your gracious compliments for the hospitality & service provided to you by us. It delights me to know the fact that you were pleased with my associates and recognizing their efforts & appreciating their hospitality. I am glad that you liked the food served in the restaurant.

Our endeavor is to create delightful memories for our guests & I am glad we could serve you well. Comments such as these always helps us in encouraging my team to strive for excellence in their work and be of better hosts in future. We value your patronage & look forward to welcoming you back to the Summit Hotels soon.

Yours in Hospitality
Subankhar Majumder
Summit Hotels & Resorts

Reviewed September 9, 2018

One of the bad experiences I have gone thru on my business/family trips. Booked the Northeast package thru Makemytrip and asked for 4STAR hotels and we were having high expectations but when we reached the HOTEL our bad experience started , it is outside the city and approach road was too bad . When we reached the hotel , the rooms we got were much below our expectation . The only positive thing I can say is the the STAFF , they are very polite and very helpful.
Will not recommend this property

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

I booked Summit Norling Resort and Spa, Gangtok as a surprise for my wife's birthday and trust me i couldn't have taken a better decision. This lovely resort in mesmerizing Gangtok is the place to be. You are hugged by green in the lap of nature. The food, the staff, the rooms (particularly the chalet room) are amazing. The views from the place and the sense of freshness rejuvenates you completely. We most lived the constant relaxing sound of the mini waterfall within the resort. An amazing experience

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Namaste!

It is gratifying to receive feedback such as yours which demonstrates that we are moving in the right direction and upholding the value envisioned by our group. It is our utmost focus in the Summit Group to provide our guest with personalized services & facilities which meets high standards of hospitality.

Luxury is a unique and personal experience is core to the Summit philosophy & I am glad that we were able to create a memorable experience for you. Our staffs is our biggest assets. I am glad to hear that you found our staff helpful & courteous. We are truly fortunate to have such an amazing team. Your kind words have been shared with my staffs and they are extremely happy to hear from you. I am happy to learn that you were able to enjoy your sojourn with us. Assuring you a comfortable stay & looking forward to welcoming you back to the Summit Hotels soon.

Yours in Hospitality,
Subhankar Majumder
Summit Norling Resort & Spa

Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

I stayed there for a night. I am repenting on my decision to book his hotel. The approach road is really bad. On the top of it rooms are in bad state with poor hygiene standards. This is no where a 4 star property and does not do any justice to the exorbitant amount that we paid for the chalet room. The staff specially the receptionist was rude and impolite.

Please avoid and go for any other property if possible. Complete disappointment!!!!!!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family