All reviews nam nang big bazaar mg marg family room special thanks approach road rope way executive room pleasant stay room service top floor great view the hotel staff welcome drink will visit again special mention excellent hospitality
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Had a wonderful time. The staff and service were excellent. I highly recommend the place. Rooms were nice and clean with a great view. Food was amazing as compared to other places.
The staff including Shradha pradhan, Akash, Pratima and Pratik Sadha made our trip very comfortable. I highly recommend the place.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Deepshikha-DS, Manager at Summit Namnang Courtyard & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Thank you for staying at Summit Hotels & Resorts and for your valuable feedback

It is heartening to know that you had a wonderful stay with us. At Summit Hotels & Resorts our effort is to offer an unparalleled hospitality experience to create delightful memories to the guest whenever they choose to stay with us.

I am glad to know that you liked our services & facilities provided to you by us. Feedback is a gift and it is highly appreciated. It delights me to share your positive feedback with my associates and they are happy to hear from you.

We value your patronage & look forward to welcoming you back to the Summit Hotels soon.

Piyush Thulung Rai,
Unit Manager,
Summit Hotels & Resorts,
Reservations: +91838877888 / 9069956664

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Thank you Summit Namnang Courtyard & Spa for excellent service. Breakfast and dinner was very good which was served by Pratima, Sapna, Ravi and Vishwas. Front desk staff (Deepesh and Aakash) were very helpful and cooperative.
Housekeeper Sadha was always available for on-door service. It was a very memorable experience and stay. Thank you again for your service.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Deepshikha-DS, Manager at Summit Namnang Courtyard & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2018

Namaste!

Thank you for staying at Summit Hotels & Resorts and for your valuable feedback.

Happy to know that Summit Hotels & Resorts was associated in making your stay a memorable one. Our endeavor is to create beautiful memories for our guests whenever they choose to stay with us and it is evident from your feedback that we were able to serve you well. Thank you for your gracious compliments about the rooms, food & hospitality that was provided to you by us.

Your kind words about our associates delights me and I am proudly sharing your compliments with my team and they are very happy to hear from you. Comments such as this is always a motivating factor for my team and it will only helps us strive for excellence. Assuring you a comfortable stay & looking forward to your continued visits.

Piyush Thulung Rai
Unit Manager
Summit Hotels & Resorts
Reservations: +918388877888

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

The stay was quite pleasant. Shradha and Akash from the front desk were quite helpful and courteous. I would also like to mention the staff at the restaurant, who always had a smile on their face. One area of improvement can be to include more variety in the menu especially more local cuisines.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sougata M
Deepshikha-DS, Manager at Summit Namnang Courtyard & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2018

Namaste!

At Summit Hotels & Resorts our effort is to offer an unparalleled hospitality experience for our guest to create delightful memories whenever they choose to stay with us. I am proudly sharing your compliments with my entire team. It is always highly encouraging to such feedback which motivates us in our endeavour to create delight for all our guest.

I am glad that you liked our services & facilities provided to you by us. The area of improvement that you have mentioned above will be taken in a serious manner and will betaken care of with immediate effect.

We value your patronage & look forward to welcoming you back to the Summit Hotels.

Piyush Thulung Rai,
Unit Manager,
Summit Namnang Courtyard & Spa,
Reservations: +91838877888 / 9069956664

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

I stayed for 3 days in this hotel with my family in the last week of march 2018.
Upon arrival we have been welcomed warmly by hotel receptionist in a traditional Sikkimis custom and offered welcome tea. Hotel is calm and well decorated. The family room which I had booked was very spacious. Housekeeping was OK as we called housekeeping attendants to clean the room immediately after we checked in as we found some dirt. They responded promptly and cleaned soon. Morning buffet breakfast was good on first day, especially juice and fruit cake but not up to the mark on remaining two days. Though we have taken family room for four, only two bath linens were kept inside room and each time we had to ask for two more!! On second day when we asked for shower gel, we have been given shampoo!! Saying shower gel was not available.. This attitude I didn't understand from hotel of this standard. During breakfast we have been asked promptly for any other requirements of food. Two days we has in room dining and food quality was below average. Plane white rice which we had ordered felt like a rubber. I liked their baby corn salt and pepper very much. Remaining items were not so good. During our first day of stay, we found torn pillow covers and bed linens!!.. For remaining two days we stayed in a different room and was OK. The road leading to hotel is very congested and in a bad condition. Overall I could say its only an average stay at a price tag of average Rs 7000/- per day.. I expected some more professionalism from this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed April 1, 2018

Has a good parking space near to MG marg but a terrible approach, Hotel is good the reception staff are really nice and helpful but could not avail spa services due to absence of staff. Food was good and better than the other properties of Summit group.

Room tip: Room linen and bed quality needs massive improvement.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Namaste!

My team & I are delighted to know that you had a pleasant stay with us. Our endeavor is to create wonderful memories for our guests whenever they choose to avail us. I, understand that the hotel approach is a bit steep, keeping in mind that's its a hill station, however local taxis are easily available till the main hotel gate and that wont be much of a problem to our guests.

I am glad to note down that you enjoyed the food served in the restaurant. I apologize you for not receiving spa services when you availed for it, as the spa therapist was on leave on that particular day due to some reasons but we could have managed a therapist from our sister hotel if i would have been aware of the fact the same day. We truly value your patronage & look forward to welcoming you back to the Summit Hotels soon.

Piyush Thulung Rai