Treebo The Nettle and Fern Hotel(Gangtok)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$28
US$24
US$39
US$33
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$45/night.

US$71
US$15
US$39
US$34
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$45/night.

Bamboo Grove Retreat(Gangtok)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$22
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$26/night.

Hotel Sonam Delek(Gangtok)(Great Value!)
US$35
US$87
US$63
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsnam nangbig bazaarmg margfamily roomspecial thanksrope wayapproach roadexecutive roompleasant staytop floorgreat viewthe hotel stafffood menunice hotelwelcome drinkwould love to visit againroom service
Reviewed April 4, 2018

I stayed for 2 nights between 29th March and 30th March with my wife. We had wonderful time from check-in to the hotel till check-out. Staff and receptionist were kind and helpful. Room had view of the Gangtok valley and view of cable-car/ rope-way. Excellent service from restaurant including hearty breakfast. I would love to go back to Gangtok in future and like to stay with Summit properties.

Room Tip: Best view of Gangtok
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Deepshikha-DS, Manager at Summit Namnang Courtyard & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Thank you for staying at Summit Hotels & Resorts and for your valuable feedback

It is heartening to know that you had a wonderful stay with us. At Summit Hotels & Resorts our effort is to offer an unparalleled hospitality experience to create delightful memories to the guest whenever they choose to stay with us.

I am glad to know that you liked our services & facilities provided to you by us. Feedback is a gift and it is highly appreciated. It delights me to share your positive feedback with my associates and they are happy to hear from you.

We value your patronage & look forward to welcoming you back to the Summit Hotels soon.

Summit Hotels & Resorts,

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Had a wonderful time. The staff and service were excellent. I highly recommend the place. Rooms were nice and clean with a great view. Food was amazing as compared to other places.
The staff including Shradha pradhan, Akash, Pratima and Pratik Sadha made our trip very comfortable. I highly recommend the place.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for staying at Summit Hotels & Resorts and for your valuable feedback

Summit Hotels & Resorts,

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Thank you Summit Namnang Courtyard & Spa for excellent service. Breakfast and dinner was very good which was served by Pratima, Sapna, Ravi and Vishwas. Front desk staff (Deepesh and Aakash) were very helpful and cooperative.
Housekeeper Sadha was always available for on-door service. It was a very memorable experience and stay. Thank you again for your service.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Deepshikha-DS, Manager at Summit Namnang Courtyard & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2018

Namaste!

Thank you for staying at Summit Hotels & Resorts and for your valuable feedback.

Happy to know that Summit Hotels & Resorts was associated in making your stay a memorable one. Our endeavor is to create beautiful memories for our guests whenever they choose to stay with us and it is evident from your feedback that we were able to serve you well. Thank you for your gracious compliments about the rooms, food & hospitality that was provided to you by us.

Your kind words about our associates delights me and I am proudly sharing your compliments with my team and they are very happy to hear from you. Comments such as this is always a motivating factor for my team and it will only helps us strive for excellence. Assuring you a comfortable stay & looking forward to your continued visits.

Piyush Thulung Rai
Unit Manager
Summit Hotels & Resorts
Reservations: +918388877888

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

The stay was quite pleasant. Shradha and Akash from the front desk were quite helpful and courteous. I would also like to mention the staff at the restaurant, who always had a smile on their face. One area of improvement can be to include more variety in the menu especially more local cuisines.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sougata M
Deepshikha-DS, Manager at Summit Namnang Courtyard & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2018

Namaste!

At Summit Hotels & Resorts our effort is to offer an unparalleled hospitality experience for our guest to create delightful memories whenever they choose to stay with us. I am proudly sharing your compliments with my entire team. It is always highly encouraging to such feedback which motivates us in our endeavour to create delight for all our guest.

I am glad that you liked our services & facilities provided to you by us. The area of improvement that you have mentioned above will be taken in a serious manner and will betaken care of with immediate effect.

We value your patronage & look forward to welcoming you back to the Summit Hotels.

Summit Namnang Courtyard & Spa,

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

I stayed for 3 days in this hotel with my family in the last week of march 2018.
Upon arrival we have been welcomed warmly by hotel receptionist in a traditional Sikkimis custom and offered welcome tea. Hotel is calm and well decorated. The family room which I had booked was very spacious. Housekeeping was OK as we called housekeeping attendants to clean the room immediately after we checked in as we found some dirt. They responded promptly and cleaned soon. Morning buffet breakfast was good on first day, especially juice and fruit cake but not up to the mark on remaining two days. Though we have taken family room for four, only two bath linens were kept inside room and each time we had to ask for two more!! On second day when we asked for shower gel, we have been given shampoo!! Saying shower gel was not available.. This attitude I didn't understand from hotel of this standard. During breakfast we have been asked promptly for any other requirements of food. Two days we has in room dining and food quality was below average. Plane white rice which we had ordered felt like a rubber. I liked their baby corn salt and pepper very much. Remaining items were not so good. During our first day of stay, we found torn pillow covers and bed linens!!.. For remaining two days we stayed in a different room and was OK. The road leading to hotel is very congested and in a bad condition. Overall I could say its only an average stay at a price tag of average Rs 7000/- per day.. I expected some more professionalism from this hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family