“Friendly. tasty and made with love”
Review of Cjay's Taco

Cjay's Taco
Ranked #3 of 12 Restaurants in Dauin
Reviewed May 31, 2018

We went several times to CJay`s and it was almost a pleasure be and to eat there.
The Mexican food we had was quite delicious - the Caipi`s are tasty and strong.
CJay is a very lovely lady and she is cook, waitress and bar tender in one person united - and she do everything with love!
It is a small and cosy restaurant with an enjoyable atmosphere and we can highly recomend it.

mystriousangel, Owner at Cjay's Taco, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2018

Thank you very much guys and I'm happy because you like my place my food and drinks it's a pleasure having you here guys..

Reviewed April 27, 2018

I've been several times to Cjay's Taco and always been extremely happy with my food. It's tasty and healthy! I recommend the Taco Grande. Great value! Also, Cjay is a very nice and accommodating character. Highly recommend this place for lunch or dinner.

mystriousangel, Owner at Cjay's Taco, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2018

Thank you very much I always do my best and made everything with love..

Reviewed April 22, 2018 via mobile

Me and my friend visited and it was so good we went back the next day for more! The tacos are second to none and it's one of the best places in town, open late which is also a plus when most places shut early.

Cjay runs the restaurant herself as cook, waitress and working the till. You may think this would affect how long it takes for the food to come but its always speedy and delicious even when there are other guests! Such a lovely person and restaurant I really cannot recommend enough!

mystriousangel, Owner at Cjay's Taco, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2018

Thank you very much....im happy you like my place and my food....i always do my best and cook the food with love.

Reviewed April 19, 2018

It's not easy finding good food in the Philippines but visit Cjay's and you will find the best food around, served by a real star. Had a great meal here on our last evening in Dauin, just wished we had found Cjay's sooner.

mystriousangel, Owner at Cjay's Taco, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2018

Thank you so much guys we did our best to serve good food...take care always..

Reviewed March 13, 2018

I came across with this restaurant when I was diving in Dauin. I spent there 3 nights in a row having dinner with the lovely staff and the massive portions that they serve. The taste is amazing, especially the Tacos and the Nachos. Needless to say that interesting conversation with those girls... I would definitely go back if I find myself diving again in the town! Totally affordable. :)

1  Thank Sonia L
mystriousangel, Owner at Cjay's Taco, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2018

Thank you Sonia I'm happy because you like our place the food and the people and we are happy to have you here and it was a good conversation indeed. Your always welcome to come back have a good life.