See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 26, 2015

Its a nice place. It makes you relaxed and feel the ambiance of sea. Secured place and quiet. Rooms are well ventilated and it has good facilities. Rooms also are very spacious which makes us very comfortable to stay. Staff are friendly and very accommodating.Food is great but sometimes it was served late. The whole place was very romantic and very nature loving. Surely well be back!! Thank you for the great hospitality.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank Elisha S
Reviewed July 5, 2015

Private Residence VIP Resort has a good location and quiet, all staffs are nice very friendly,the room is always clean and very spacious. Staff are very accommodating...good service.

Foods are fantastic you can just select want you want and so the breakfast too! Their menus are quite good. I should say the price reflects the food preparation and presentation.

They're very attentive & courteous to their customers. If you're looking for a great place to impress a client or a friend from out of town then this place is the best.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank 373nicole
Reviewed June 2, 2015 via mobile

The experience isn't excellent, but something that satisfied me.... My friends enjoyed the place too. The staffs are friendly. The place can't be compared to 5-star resorts but for someone who appreciates simplicity and is only after of peace of mind, this is the place for you.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
3  Thank Abur D
Reviewed April 21, 2015

房間算是舒服舒適,冷氣涼,除了洗澡蓮蓬頭水量有點小之外,其他算不錯,但房內與走廊上不主動提供喝的水,這有點奇妙~
I live here for Diving 2015/2/27~3/2,It's comfortable but one thing there is no drink water in the room and the hallway.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank sophiebear2
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Let me begin by saying that I have extensive experience managing casino resorts and hotels. My experience at Private Residence VIP Resort was horrible. The housekeepers are thieves, and this problem seems systemic through the entire operation. They stole $2,000 PP ($50) out of my wife's suitcase. Another member of our group said she had to go back to her room as she forgot her sunglasses; when she returned there were three housekeepers going through her room and one was in her suitcase.

I complained to the manager and she was apologetic but did not seem surprised or concerned. She discounted my room by $1500 PP ($37) as a service recovery. We had relatives that were there a few days before us and they called to tell us to double check our bill because they had been double charged for in-room services and transportation in total $10,000 PP or $250 American. Their credit card machine was “down” and has been forever. I do not think it is a coincidence that they force their guests to carry large amounts of cash for checkout.

The room was dated, the beds were uncomfortable, and there were ants and bugs everywhere in the room. We actually bought some alcohol spray to kill the ants... The Internet was decent but slow and low bandwidth. We had two skimpy towels in the bathroom and I had to fix the toilet twice as it would not flush correctly. The breakfast food was free but we chose to go down the beach to Atlantis because the PR food was bad. Many flies swarming the breakfast buffet was not very appetizing.

The best part of this experience was getting the hell out of there. We will never go back. My recommendation to other travelers is to stay away from this hotel. The good news is there is a resort just down the beach called Atlantis. We ate three meals there and looked at the rooms. It is beautiful, the service was exceptional, and the price was slightly higher (worth every penny).

Avoid this resort.

Room Tip: Limited views from balcony.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family