US$191
US$113
US$108
US$102
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

US$144
US$138
US$834
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 4, 2015 via mobile

Last stayed in the Maria Mare in 2005 Which then was our 4th visit.As it wasn't in the English brochures any more we stayed else where in 2013, but went to see Maria to find out if she was ok and to see if any way we could stay there.Thankfully this year we were able to book our own flights and make arrangements with hotel direct to stay there.It still is my most favourite place to stay.Definitely missed going there.The apartments are kept spotless by great staff.The pool,reception area all great.Directly over looking the sea the views are beautiful. All the restaurants are within easy walking distance.All are still great with great food and great service.There is only one restaurant I would advice not to go to and that's a new one called Select.The food and service was absolutely rubbish.Doesn't matter how long you havnt been back to Argassi everyone remembers you and welcomes you back.Just love this resort and love the Maria Mare.Maria and her family do a fantastic job.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed September 3, 2015 via mobile

Last time I stayed here was 2006 we loved it and that was out 4th time, also our last as they then stopped using a British holiday firm. But this year 2015 I came back to have a look as I've not been to Zante since. The place still looked the same with great views. Miss staying in this place as got lots of great memories . So maybe one day I might come back xx

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Nicola P
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

My mother and I stayed here for one week in July. We got the two best rooms on the top floor (third floor) with balcoonies facing the sea right outside. Room number 25 and 27. It was amazing to fall asleep listening to the sound of the ocean. I think all rooms have balcoonies more or less facing the sea. The pool area is nice and the woman in the reception is very charming and helpfull if you have questions. The only bad thing - which is actually REALLY BAD - is that there is no aircondition included in the hotel fee. If you want to get aircondition they charge you 10 EUR per day per room. They don't have fens, only aircondition. I think it is quite expensive. Argassi is nice with great restaurants, five to ten minutes from Maria Mare. We spent one unforgettable evening at the restaurant "Target" up in the mountains, with a fantastic panorama. Restaurant staff will pick you up at the restaurant and drive you back after.

Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank CMR1974
Reviewed June 20, 2014

In the late May/beginning of June I spent 10 days in this lovely hotel. The owner and family members are very friendly, will help you with anything you need. Studios are cleaned every day. Unfortunately I got the room on ground floor and couldn't fully enjoy the great sea view. Anyway, it was great to take a swim before breakfast.
As mentioned in other review, you should bring something against mosquitos and pay attention when taking a shower as there is no shower curtain. Even though advertised on site there is no hairdryer, but they have one on the reception. WiFi connection is now possible everywhere in the hotel (when we arrived access was possible only in the lobby area).
Location is excellent, if you look for a relaxed vacation. 'Tree Frogs' market and restaurant across the street are very good, with a good choice of all things you might need.
I rented a bike for 6 days as Zakynthos is great for biking, as long as you drive carefully. If you're in active vacation try hiking to Skopos, hill nearby Argassi (4km from the main road, about 490m high), where you can enjoy the view of the entire island.
I would surely return to MM, if there is a chance. :)

Room Tip: If possible take a room on floor.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank gvirovkic
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Just arrived from spending 12 days at MM. Very good located for visiting the surrounding. Apartments are clean, well taken care and well equipped. We were on the second floor with a beautiful view of the pool and sea. The apartment is cleaned every day except Sunday but the towels were changed only once during our stay. In the bathroom you need flipflops because of for while taking a shower the water sprayed all over and the floor stays slippery. Terrace door has no mosquito net and there are a lot of mosquitoes: make sure you take Raid appliances for electricity. The pool is ok. The beach is not well managed and there is a bad approach to enter in the sea, in the afternoon a strong wind is blowing, which brings a lot of dirty things on the sea. impossible to swim. Restaurant across the MM, THe Green Frog has the great food but the traditional restaurants in Argassi are especially good and the food is excellent. In the center of Argassi is a caffe bar Magic Mushrooms with delicious drinks and cocktails, great music and it's open until late in the evenings. We took rent a car and visited the surrounding and all the beaches. Recommendation: Agios Nikolaus and Porto Roma.
All in all, MM apartments are ok, the staff pleasant but a very need to manage the beach and to put mosquito nets. Enclosed some of my pictures of MM.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple