“good”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Seafood
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 9, 2018

big restaurant with good service and average price, located in the suburbs of ravenna, with a large carpark

the grilled vegetableswere good. the clams with spicy tomato sauce were good and the portion very big. the baked seabass with crispy potatoes wasgood. as dessert, the pavlova was good

Date of visit: September 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,699)

Reviewed April 14, 2018 via mobile

What a wonderful place to eat, the atmosphere is great and the food is excellent. We were recommended to the place by locals. Well worthwhile.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

I'm so glad I happened to discover this place as their food was just what I needed. We got there at their opening time in the evening but it was already filling up which indicates how great the food really is.

It is extremely large in this restaurant which reminded me of a large hotel dinner hall, I could imagine how many weddings they hold in here. The restaurant is very Italian, very beautifully decorated and has fabulous tables and chairs.

The waitresses and waiters speak English and they accommodated our baby to join us at our table.

We were served very quickly and every course we ordered also arrived promptly.

You must order the fish platter for 2 which consists of hot and cold fish as it's just divine! Id happily eat it on my own to be honest.

I also ordered the tuna for my main and my husband ordered a mixed fish platter for his main. The fish was all lightly fried but didn't taste heavy. He couldn't even finish it as there was so much to eat.

You must purchase your vegetables separately at this restaurant, but their prices are reasonable.

Drinks were constantly flowing and there is a lot of staff in the restaurant which you can easily call for any of your needs.

I'd say it's a very family orientated restaurant and we felt very welcome.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed July 27, 2017 via mobile

In one month, this is my second visit to this restaurant, the seafood is unbelievable and the service is 5 stars ✨, for sure I will return and I will inform all my friends to go there

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed August 3, 2015 via mobile

We visited this restaurant already a few times. The place is fantastic and the park with some birds is great for a visit with the family. This time I had more time to check the entire park and I saw that one place is reserved for events like weddings... i only thought "super". I would really recomend it for a wedding the food is also nice a bit expensive and they charge you extra for the bread you get on your table..

Date of visit: August 2015