“Mediocre ”

A la Bonne Fourchette
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
A la Bonne Fourchette is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #63 of 322 Restaurants in Sete
Price range: US$11 - US$33
Cuisines: French
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed March 24, 2016 via mobile

We decided to go based on the reviews and really looked forward to a pizza.there was not a pizza in sight.
Our food was like warm. And chicken undercooked .We would of still been hungry had we not filled up on bread.
I wouldn't go back

1  Thank bexley_travellers

Reviewed September 15, 2015

my official pizza dealer, near home. always welcoming i only deplore that they close the oven for winter.

Reviewed August 26, 2015 via mobile

Went over there thanks to the reviews and photos here on TA. Arriving there, I thought I made a mistake because the place looked cheap and A tourist rip off..

But we were hungry and gave it a chance. A good descision! The dishes were fresh and tasted very well. A lot of the assumed tourists were French speaking (which is a good sign) and I was wrong thinking it was a tourist trap..

We were offered a limoncello afterwards, and my dame Blanche was good. ( I rate my dining experience based on the dame Blanche).

Overall surprised in a good way!

1  Thank Peter V
Reviewed May 30, 2015

We loved it. Can't recommend enough. Very busy bank holiday weekend but managed to fit us in and food brilliant value for money. Went back on last night and just as good.

1  Thank Lindseyjane2013
Reviewed April 18, 2015 via mobile

Tried to get a table a week earlier but was very busy. So I booked on line this time and got a 20% discount which was unexpected but great idea.
The waitress was very pleasant and patient with us whilst ordering and had a lovely smile. She kept us constantly topped up with fresh water. Waiter was also very pleasant.
Food was very good and was cooked how I had asked. Creme brûlée was also very nice.
Overall I really enjoyed nice friendly atmosphere and great food. Well worth a visit.