“Great staff, great food ”

A la Bonne Fourchette
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
A la Bonne Fourchette is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #49 of 295 Restaurants in Sete
Price range: US$12 - US$33
Cuisines: French
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

We came three times to the restaurant and every time was lovely.

The food was excellent every time and the staff are really nice and were particularly sweet to our 5 year old twins.

We will return next year.

Reviewed 24 March 2016 via mobile

We decided to go based on the reviews and really looked forward to a pizza.there was not a pizza in sight.
Our food was like warm. And chicken undercooked .We would of still been hungry had we not filled up on bread.
I wouldn't go back

1  Thank bexley_travellers
Reviewed 15 September 2015

my official pizza dealer, near home. always welcoming i only deplore that they close the oven for winter.

Reviewed 26 August 2015 via mobile

Went over there thanks to the reviews and photos here on TA. Arriving there, I thought I made a mistake because the place looked cheap and A tourist rip off..

But we were hungry and gave it a chance. A good descision! The dishes were fresh and tasted very well. A lot of the assumed tourists were French speaking (which is a good sign) and I was wrong thinking it was a tourist trap..

We were offered a limoncello afterwards, and my dame Blanche was good. ( I rate my dining experience based on the dame Blanche).

Overall surprised in a good way!

1  Thank Peter V
Reviewed 30 May 2015

We loved it. Can't recommend enough. Very busy bank holiday weekend but managed to fit us in and food brilliant value for money. Went back on last night and just as good.

1  Thank Lindseyjane2013