“Perfect!!!!!”

Georgias Traditional Taverna
Ranked #1 of 14 Restaurants in Kournas
Cuisines: Greek
Description: Tipical Creta Kitchen with own made products from our garden, the mit too.
Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

Great hospitality. The owner treated us as guests, not customers. All plates were delicious. One of the best meals I ve had in Crete. Rakomelo and sweets treat for dessert. And all these in good prices!

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

My friend and I have been in Greece for over three weeks, and this was hands down the best food we have had our whole trip. The food comes from her own personal garden, and all the vegetables were so fresh. The service is amazing. If we were ever come to Crete again, we would definitely make the trip just to eat here again. 10/10

Highly recommend the mixed salad and the main eggplant dish (no photo of eggplant).

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 12, 2018

We took a lunch break here after an amazing visit to the Lake Kournas, which really is a jewel in the crown of Chania area! As usual looked up TripAdvisor app and decided to go here based on the reviews. Very charming little place with it's own farms and garden for kids which kept our 3 yr old entertained with its goats and hens! The owner was very charming and friendly too. My wife ordered the courgette fritters which came superfresh and absolutely delicious! I ordered the lamb chops and although they were tasty, they were a little stringy for my liking - weren't the best, melt-in-mouth chops which I otherwise enjoyed in Chania area. However people were clearly enjoying and place got busy, and our fritters were excellent too. So definitely worth a minor 5 min hike up the slope past all the touristy places...

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

A nice restaurant with a nice lady, who is the owner and very good food. She helped us choose the food and made very good recomandations. The plase is quiet, clean, you can savor your dinner or launch without anyone disturbing you.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

We came here 3 times while staying nearly. Lovely, pleasant family run restaurant with excellent service. Loved the Raki and little biscuits we were given for free at the end of our meal. I reckon on this is a notch above the restaurants by the lake.

Date of visit: June 2018