“GOOD LOCATION BUDGET HOTEL IN NAINITAL”
Review of Hotel Himalaya

Hotel Himalaya
Ranked #9 of 50 Hotels in Nainital
Reviewed 4 November 2011

I stayed here during last summer to avoid delhi heat. This was not my first time at nainital. I went there four times and stayed in same hotel (Hotel Himalaya). It is nearest to the bus stand. You can enjoy the walking through mall road to main mall area it is about 1 KM distance. Simpily fantastic.
Food Quality is fantastic, specialy butter chicken. Sorry for veg people, but they can try for paner butter masala.
Room located lake facing excelent. mini golf course is simply wow!!!!!!

Room Tip: Please take lake facing room. Avoid heritage room.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank falgunisaha
There are newer reviews for Hotel Himalaya

Reviewed 2 August 2011

We stayed at Himalaya Hotel for 02 nights. I would say the Deluxe Facing Room is the best Rooms, as you can see the lake right from your bed. I travelled with my family and we enjoyed a lot in the hotel. Food is also very hygenic and taste in the hotel and hotel staff is very helpfull. One problem i would like to mention regarding the height of the hotel, my parents age 65,64 find little diffiult in reaching the hotel.

But overall it is worth place to stay.

Keep it up !!!!

Sameer Mathur

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Sameer070
Reviewed 9 July 2011

I Love that hotel "Really cool place"

Room Tip: Anyhow all is welll
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Chandulal
Reviewed 29 June 2011

The Stay at Hotel Himalaya was very enjoyable . we stayed from June 20th to June 22nd . The rooms are very big and clean . The service is good and food is also excellent . The major attraction was Golf and kids enjoyed it thoroughly ...In fact the kids got up early morning to have Golf session first . The view of lake from the rooms is very good ... we would like to come again and also would love to reccommed it to our friends

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank JimCorbet
Reviewed 20 June 2011

Hotel location is good, food was good and simple not extra ordinary service point of view when we reached at hotel staff had little confusion regarding our package deal at that time hotel staff was bit rude also and did arguments we thought that we have chosen wrong hotel but Mr Rajesh at front office supported us, and solve our problem room service was main thing which made our hotel stay memorable that because of guy name kundan who had given very good service and make us feel special set good e.g of hospitality. I think other staff should learn from him the meaning of real hospitality. Staff behavior is the main thing which create impression on guest mind's. one can chose this hotel for their stay at nanital.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank sachin01khanna
Reviewed 8 June 2011

Nainital, as the name suggests, is famous for it's lake & the Mall. And if you happen to stay in Hotel Himalaya you can get the best of both.Located near the bus stand this hotel is a 2 minute walk from the mall. And if you are lucky enough to get one of the Lake View rooms,your trip to Nainital would be really worth it considering the steep room rates during the season.This is one of the few hotels in Nainital which gives you an almost complete view of the entire lake.The hotel in itself is average but the service & food is quite good.

Room Tip: One of the Lake facing rooms
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Subroyin
Reviewed 11 May 2011

I was pretty impressed by the hotel. We stayed in the lake view rooms and were totally mesmerized by the night view from the room. Will recommend this hotel to people who are looking for a hotel on the mall, great view and very importantly parking. Parking can be a major issue in nainital and thank god they had ample space for it.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple