Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Priceline
US$89
SAVE US$15
Free cancellation until 21-04-28
Booking.comUS$104
eDreamsUS$104
TravelocityUS$104
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 17, 2019

Great location. Central to the area and walking distance from the train. The people are a real delight and genuine with a very long connection to local history and culture. Simple clean and homely. A great spot to enjoy the local culture and amenities.

Room tip: Great views from front or back
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed September 16, 2015

This hotel is in a central position into the town, especially suitable for those traveling without a car. In fact it's just opposite the railway station (linking Porretta to Bologna and, by a train change, to Florence, Lucca, etc.), less than 100 meters from it, just beyond the bridge over the river. The bus station (offering a good network of connections with the countries of the surrounding mountains) is just 50 meters away. However, the hotel also has private parking for those traveling by car.
As for the hotel itself, it seems particularly popular with people staying in Porretta for spa holidays. It is therefore largely attended by middle-aged people. average rather polite (not often elsewhere it happens to be greeted by all, when you come to the breakfast room). And the staff is courteous also.
The rooms are simple but efficient, in accordance with a three-star hotel; as is the breakfast.
Finally, the value for money is great, at least for central and northern Italy's: I paid 42 Euros for a night in a single room with breakfast.

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed September 15, 2015 via mobile

My wife and I stayed at the Hotel Roma for the first week in September. Don't be fooled by its 3 star rating - service was worthy of far more! Spotlessly clean, large airy room. Continental breakfast on offer (with great coffee!). The manager could not have been more helpful (I lost my phone in the first day) - ringing round lost property offices etc. - not expected, but very impressed. Great recommendations on local restaurants, and superb location - first rate!

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 21, 2014

I have been their for nearly 7 days while On CERSAIE, due to non availability of hotel in last minute, I opted for it, But my experience was very very satisfying, all staff are very nice and helpful in nature, The owner of the Hotel helped me a lot, I really thankful to him.I will definitely visit again w/o any doubt.

Date of stay: September 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed April 13, 2013

My wife, my daughter and I stayed for 10 days at Hotel Roma--Porretta Terme. The staff was very friendly and very willing to help in every way in showing us also where is best to visit each day. The room was very clean and also very big, and it was really value for money. The location was also super having the train station just across the road, making it easy for us to visit many different locations every day.

Room tip: Our room was on the third floor but there was no problem with the elevator.
Date of stay: April 2013