“Great service”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 22, 2017

Lambert is the best. He remembers what you drink :-) I really enjoyed my experience. Every morning I was greeted by the most delightful staff. We were in heaven. Great spot.

Reviewed August 15, 2017

My husband and I ate breakfast the first morning of our trip fhere. He got the buffet and I got the eggs benedict. The buffet was ok, my husband got an omelet and bacon. I got the eggs benedict which was almost inedible. The english muffin was rubbery, eggs were runny, and canadian bacon was tough. The price for the buffet was $43.25 which included tax and gratuity. The eggs benedict was $21.30 which included tax and gratuity. Coffee was also ala carte for another $7.25 and was not very good. I would not recommend.

Reviewed August 2, 2017

For several decades Seagrape Restaurant has served outstanding international cuisine with exceptional service. Recommended Mango and Lobster Salad, Caribbean Lobster and Beef Tenderloin. For Breakfast and Lunch a Buffet with many choices is offered as well as a la carte menu. Rumor has it that Hotel Management is closing this restaurant to convert into a lounge area. There is no better place to have a romantic dinner or a friends gathering that eating at Seagrape in front of blue water and white sand.

Reviewed July 21, 2017

To be greeted with warm smiles; addressed by your name by each server; feast on succulent meals...that's a dining experience worth having!

Reviewed July 12, 2017

We initially booked to stay at Secrets Wild Orchids. The check-in process was a nightmare and security treated us like a criminals (every time we exist or enter the property they need our names and room numbers- I have friends visiting from Europe and Africa and I wanted to show than an amazing time in Jamaica. In addition, I have friends honeymooning at a different resort and we all wanted to meet up and have dinner at Secrets. However, because of my bad experiences I e-mailed Half Moon requesting a dinner reservation, within minutes I received a reply from a very lovely person named Carol. All my questions were answered and dining options were fully explained.
Dinner reservation was confirmed and accessing the property was a simple process- security was already pre-alerted of my visit and the number of people in my party. We had some amazing cocktails at the bar- everyone was so helpful and engaging (the complete opposite to Secrets). We finally sat down for dinner at 7pm and how lucky were we to have the beautiful and friendly Pauline as our server. She made some excellent menu recommendations and treated each one of us as we were the only person in the restaurant. She was very engaging and laughed at our silly jokes. Dinner was amazing, the service was above *5.
All 6 of us had agreed to meet up again next year- this time, we will be staying at the Half Moon and Pauline, please be there next year as we would like you to serve us again!!
Thank you Half Moon for making our experience memorable and enjoyable.

2  Thank Ralston W