“Yum!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 5, 2017

Wide variety of food. The buffet for breakfast was really good, you could have your omelet made your way.

Reviewed August 22, 2017

Lambert is the best. He remembers what you drink :-) I really enjoyed my experience. Every morning I was greeted by the most delightful staff. We were in heaven. Great spot.

Reviewed August 15, 2017

My husband and I ate breakfast the first morning of our trip fhere. He got the buffet and I got the eggs benedict. The buffet was ok, my husband got an omelet and bacon. I got the eggs benedict which was almost inedible. The english muffin was rubbery, eggs were runny, and canadian bacon was tough. The price for the buffet was $43.25 which included tax and gratuity. The eggs benedict was $21.30 which included tax and gratuity. Coffee was also ala carte for another $7.25 and was not very good. I would not recommend.

Reviewed August 2, 2017

For several decades Seagrape Restaurant has served outstanding international cuisine with exceptional service. Recommended Mango and Lobster Salad, Caribbean Lobster and Beef Tenderloin. For Breakfast and Lunch a Buffet with many choices is offered as well as a la carte menu. Rumor has it that Hotel Management is closing this restaurant to convert into a lounge area. There is no better place to have a romantic dinner or a friends gathering that eating at Seagrape in front of blue water and white sand.

Reviewed July 21, 2017

To be greeted with warm smiles; addressed by your name by each server; feast on succulent meals...that's a dining experience worth having!