“an amzing stay again”

Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hotel
Ranked #6 of 6 Hotels in Rose Hall
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I just don't have any bad thing to say about this resort. we try another resort one year then return back every other year to this resort due to our disappointment with staying at other resorts. This was our 3rd time at this resort.
our stay from Sep12-19 was wonderful, this resort is kept very clean, the food is great, the staff is simply amazing, starting from the ladies that clean our room so beautifully, the friendly front desk staff that are helpful, (Onika thanks for changing our room at our request with out any difficulty), the friendly guys that cook our delicious food, grilling in that heated kitchen, the bartenders always super nice, the entertainment crew, Teddy bear,String bean and of course all the others who are so wonderful working tirelessly to keep us happy and entertained, they seem to work long hours but always happy and friendly, funny too. I am so glad the they are still allowed to come at the disco at night and show case their talent but also get us involved in the dancing, they are amazing!
Someone wrote in the comment that they were too friendly making them uncomfortable, that is simply crazy, actually some of the young ladies are all over the entertainment guys but it was amazing to watch them be friendly without being inappropriate, I actually found some of the guests to be inappropriate towards them instead acting like groupies, literally following them everywhere, Ladies lets not forget these guys are at work and lets not misunderstand their friendliness!
the only suggestion I have is the I would like to see more of the staff to share a meal with us, I loved it when I see them at the lunch and dinner areas sit and chat and share a meal with the guest.
Also, I notice some people come alone on vacation and it would be nice to identify them and engage them and share a meal with them.
I also should mention that the girls that bring us drinks at the beach area, working so hard in the heat with a smile on their face and always siging, they are amazing!,

I don't know what it is about Jamaicans they are always smiling, their happiness is contagious. I must say I did not find that in Cuba, Mexico and DR, therefore always back to Jamaica!

we cant wait to go back, we are actually in withdrawal of all the great time we had, 1 wk was just not enough.

I just would like to say thanks to all the staff, for being friendly, and making us forget our problems and stresses when we are there with you!

3  Thank Awetina A
Iberostar H, Online Reputation Manager at Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear guest,

Thank you for continuously supporting Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Resort. The management and staff are thrilled knowing that the service we provide has kept you engaged as it is always our delight extending warm welcome. Thank you for noting that our team members are always happy to assist the best way possible, thus providing exceptional experiences.

We certainly appreciate the keen observation made as it relates to our entertainment staff; our staffs are trained to provide service with a smile but there is a level of professionalism that must be uphold despite being very friendly. We will commend our team members for the remarkable impact they continually contribute towards your experience.

Your review will also be shared with the team as truly they will be motivated by your kind words. Thanks to you for your support and for sharing your marvelous review. We can’t wait to welcome you again! Thanks!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Went to this hotel for a family reunion with 90+ guests and everyone had a great time! Food was great, (my only complaint was that a few of the entertainers crossed the line with friendliness), we had a lot of teenagers and at times I felt uncomfortable with that aspect.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank maryhP7502TS

Dear guest,

Thank you for spending your recent family vacation at Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Resort. The management and staff greatly appreciates your support and we thank you for sharing your comments. We are very happy all 90+ guest had a wonderful experience with us and we wish to express our deepest gratitude for the support. We will commend our team members.

We are sincerely sorry to hear about the overfriendliness of some team members and we will definitely take action where necessary. Kindly note for furfure reference please feel free to share your concern with the Guest Services office while at the resort and the matter will be remedied accordingly.

All staffs are trained to be professional in all that is done as such the behavior is not in line with the standard of Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Resort. Thanks again for your support and we hope to extend welcome again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A group of 13 of us stayed for a week over New Years. I'm so late writing this review but I had to complete it because we had such an amazing time. So this is more of a belated thank you to the staff. To, boot, my family went on a vacation in our own country recently and some of the service we received couldn't hold a candle to what we experienced in Jamaica. The names of the staff who made our trip so much more enjoyable were Tiana, Ramon, Clayton, and Natalee. And then there was Richard, the hardest working bartender.

I don't know the names of the performers who did acrobatics and other feats during one of the nightly shows but they were phenomenal. The only thing was that it looked like they were working on a shoestring budget in terms of the stage, set (I don't think there was one), and materials. Not their fault but it would be nice if the hotel worked as hard at making the evening shine as the performers did.

The only hiccup on our trip was the check-in. My only thought through the long wait when there were only a few guests lined up was "you have known that we're coming for months so have the courtesy to make sure everything is ready. Hand us our package and move on." Otherwise, everything else was excellent: food (quality, variety), room, cleanliness. I would return every year if I could.

Stayed: December 2016
5  Thank JayKay1990

Dear Guest,

Kindly accept gratitude for the management and staff of Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Resort. We are very grateful that you still took the time to share your review and it is highly appreciated. We will commend our team members who made a positive contribution towards your stay.

It is pleasing knowing that we stand out in comparison to other resorts and we are looking forward to the next time we will have the pleasure to host you all again. Your feedback regarding the stage is duly noted; we are constantly improving as growth for Iberostar is of vast importance.

Thanks for recognizing the overall wonderful service that we provide and we apologize for any delay experienced at check-in. Thanks again for sharing and take care until next time.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I booked this hotel as a surprise birthday getaway for my husband. From the time we arrived until the time we left, we had a good time. The resort is clean and semi-modern. They are in the process of making updates to restaurants, but that didn't damper the food selection. We ate at the buffet most days, however we did try the Japanese restaurant and it was really good and entertaining.

The pool is really big and the drinks were right on point. There was aquatic sports available on the beach, some were included the motorized ones cost additional fees.

The customer service was top notch! Everyone was very friendly and helpful. Our favorite was Rickey at the lobby bar. He had the best personality and made really good drinks! The resort is going semi-green, so if you have to have a straw with your drinks I recommend bringing your own because the resort doesn't have them. This isn't the first place I've been that has a no straw policy, Mexico has it too.

Once the check in girl, Annique, found out it was my hubby's bday she upgraded our room to ocean view! She also had a small cake delivered to the room on his actual bday!

We tried the wet area in the spa. It was very relaxing. There was a jacuzzi, bubble bath, A Roman bath, as well as a cold tub. We also sat in the sauna.

If I had one complaint it would be that the lobby doesn't have any music after 8pm. The lobby bar was packed every night all that was missing was some good music.

We would definitely return back to this resort on our future stays in Jamaica.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank Stephenie U

Dear guest,

The management and staff of Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Resort would like to thank you for spending your recent vacation with us and for sharing your uplifting review. We are delighted knowing that your experience was marvelous and we will commend our team members. We are always working assiduously to provide exceptional vacation experience and truly your comment is motivating.

Regarding the lobby music ; kindly note we have overhead music playing and certain evenings we will have a pianist, violinist or guitarist performing. Nevertheless your feedback will be shared with the entire team. We are delighted to hear that you will return for future stays and we are anticipating extending warm welcome again. Thank you!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

traveled sept 9th to 16th. After a stressful week of our vacay to turks and caicos cancelled due to Hurricane Irma, we booked this resort last minute, was supposed to arrive saturday but due to flight cancelations arrived sunday. The resort was quieter than usual due to the timing of the year, transfers were easy and quick. The staff was super chill and very friendly and it was consistent throughout our stay unlike a recent trip to Mexico a month prior. I can't say enough great things about just how nice every one is, no pressure from the bartenders, wait staff, to the entertainment team("teddy bear" is hilarious!) My favourite part of the vacay was the food! The Jerk chicken was amazing, that sauce! Everything tasted delish, and had a "homecooked" taste, not mass-produced I expected from all-inclusive resorts. Another thing I appreciated was despite it being a slower season and not as busy, the buffet was always fully stocked and food was refilled even 30 mins prior to "close", I found the service consistent regardless of opening or near closing which is something even the largest chains don't typically do, they didn't "run out" of anything. The beach was great and pool was a nice alternative, and the bartenders were super attentive and fair in serving! I didn't feel like tipping meant priority in service, it was consistent and equal regardless of being a tipper! The only negative I'd say is that the resort is showing it's age a bit, especially the rooms, it doesn't have the creature comforts that a "4 or 5" star resort should have. The resort could definitely improve on this, and provide better mattresses, pillows and infrastructure updates like additional power outlets by the bed side, the "hair dryer" was particularly funny, it looked like it was from the 70's. Overall the staff makes up for anything the resort lacks in the rooms which we typically don't spend much time in, however the mattress was pretty bad in our room. I did request for an complimentary upgrade upon check-in which was denied as I was told it was "full" when it clearly wasn't due to the time of the year. This could have been an easy way to complete the entire vacay and entice me to return if it permitted but I didn't push as it was just "nice-to-have" and not what I paid for. I definitely would recommend coming to Jamaica, and to this resort. On our last day the staff asked about our stay, and wished us a safe flight and it felt very genuine! Kudos to lobby bar staff you guys were the best! and to the entertainment team, Mr Neat, String Bean, Teddy Bear who kept us happy and entertained but never pressured us into anything. The shows were definitely comedic and mostly audience participation based. Can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: Rooms are a little older, noise was minimal regardless, bring your own hair dryer
10  Thank Angelo M

Dear guest,

Thank you for choosing Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Resort for your past vacation and for taking the time to share your review. We are very grateful to hear about the wonderful experience you had with us and it was our pleasure hosting you. We are thankful that your trip was well spent enjoying the facilities, the wonderful services provided overall and more so the delectable meals.

Thank you for recognizing our consistency; we are committed to offering our best at all times. We appreciate your feedback as well regarding the room and we will share with the relevant personnel. We would also like to apologize for any discomfort with the mattress. Upgrades are always based on availability as during our lower season there are times as well when certain categories are sold out. We are always willing to assist where possible as we value the happiness of our esteemed customers.

We will commend our team for contributing to another fulfilling vacation experience and we are certainly looking forward to the next time you will visit again. Thanks for your recommendation and again, we thank you.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

I booked 1 year inadvance and got the opportunity to propose to my fiance who said yes the whole experience in Jamaica was a massvie one not even a hurricane could change my mind . Danielle was a big help in giving me ideas and options , the beach was good not perfect but still loved it and enjoy a wicked time in Negril after getting enough recommendations to use TCJ Tours the customer service is top notch too. The resort is beautiful like my future wife food options were unbelievable i went to cancun last year and the people in Jamaica are much friendlier and its a good idea when u go on local tours to bring some $1 bills and so on for tipping . Entertainment was really good and im a big drinker the bars were stocked with enough for me to go out on . Check in smooth check out smooth private transfers great cant complain i got all i expected and more.

Ocean View I say

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
6  Thank mikemmason12
Iberostar H, Online Reputation Manager at Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear guest,

On behalf of the team at Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Resort kindly accept gratitude for choosing to vacation with us. Congratulations on your proposal and please note we do weddings as well! We are very thankful the trip was extremely special and overall we are pleased we were able to assist in providing an awesome experience. We will commend our team members and will share your review with everyone. Thanks again for choosing IBEROSTAR and we value your support. We look forward to hosting you for future vacations. Thanks!

Reviewed 16 September 2017

Great Place!!! We had a blast.... The view is amazing. The staff is great. The food was impeccable. I'm a picky eater and there was something great always available. The carte restaurants have great food and an amazing staff! Will definitely go back when I have kids. It's a family hotel so there are little ones running around but overall an amazing place to be......

3  Thank ebaizan

Dear guest,

The team members at Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Resort appreciates your support as such thank you for spending your recent vacation with us. It brings us great delight knowing your trip was amazing! Thank you for taking the time to share your warm review and we are truly happy you were able to enjoy the hotel amenities. We are certainly looking forward to the next time you will visit again for another amazing vacation! Thank you!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Rose Hall
12.2 km away
Hotel Riu Montego Bay
Hotel Riu Montego Bay
#1 of 1 in Ironshore

Been to Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hotel? Share your experiences!