I just don't have any bad thing to say about this resort. we try another resort one year then return back every other year to this resort due to our disappointment with staying at other resorts. This was our 3rd time at this resort.
our stay from Sep12-19 was wonderful, this resort is kept very clean, the food is great, the staff is simply amazing, starting from the ladies that clean our room so beautifully, the friendly front desk staff that are helpful, (Onika thanks for changing our room at our request with out any difficulty), the friendly guys that cook our delicious food, grilling in that heated kitchen, the bartenders always super nice, the entertainment crew, Teddy bear,String bean and of course all the others who are so wonderful working tirelessly to keep us happy and entertained, they seem to work long hours but always happy and friendly, funny too. I am so glad the they are still allowed to come at the disco at night and show case their talent but also get us involved in the dancing, they are amazing!
Someone wrote in the comment that they were too friendly making them uncomfortable, that is simply crazy, actually some of the young ladies are all over the entertainment guys but it was amazing to watch them be friendly without being inappropriate, I actually found some of the guests to be inappropriate towards them instead acting like groupies, literally following them everywhere, Ladies lets not forget these guys are at work and lets not misunderstand their friendliness!
the only suggestion I have is the I would like to see more of the staff to share a meal with us, I loved it when I see them at the lunch and dinner areas sit and chat and share a meal with the guest.
Also, I notice some people come alone on vacation and it would be nice to identify them and engage them and share a meal with them.
I also should mention that the girls that bring us drinks at the beach area, working so hard in the heat with a smile on their face and always siging, they are amazing!,
I don't know what it is about Jamaicans they are always smiling, their happiness is contagious. I must say I did not find that in Cuba, Mexico and DR, therefore always back to Jamaica!
we cant wait to go back, we are actually in withdrawal of all the great time we had, 1 wk was just not enough.
I just would like to say thanks to all the staff, for being friendly, and making us forget our problems and stresses when we are there with you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This new 5-star- hotel is located in beautiful Montego Bay, Jamaica. Directly on the beach. Elegant colonial design. Water sports galore. Scuba diving. 3 specialty restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, VISIT US, INC. , Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Montego Bay
- Montego Bay Iberostar
- Iberostar Rose Hall Jamaica
- Iberostar Jamaica
- Iberostar Rose Hall Beach Hotel Jamaica - Montego Bay