Hotel Dany
Hotel Nedy(Marina di Massa)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$263
Hotel Hermitage(Marina di Massa)
US$158
Hotel Excelsior(Marina di Massa)
US$181
US$171
Hotel Matilde(Marina di Massa)
US$137
Hotel Tirreno(Marina di Massa)
US$176
US$129
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Villa Maremonti(Marina dei Ronchi)
US$290
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
  • Free Internet
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 25, 2016 via mobile

To quote Maya Angelou, "people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." The staff at Hotel Dany made me and the rest of my group feel so welcomed and cared for. I will also remember that they loaned me a free bike and that my room had a private balcony and a wonderful bathtub with jets. And the breakfast was very good. Win win win! I highly recommend it and would definitely go back.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Franco D, Responsabile reception at Hotel Dany, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2016

Dear Joya,
We are really glad to read these words from you, that's an incentive to do better and better.
We thank you for everything, and we promise to improve everyday to maintain the standards of the service we provide to give you and to all our guests.
Waiting to have you again as our kind guest

Kindest regards

Reviewed September 14, 2014

This was our second time returning to Hotel Dany this place is unbelievable!! Me my husband and 11 month daughter were treated extremely good. the owner and all of the staff made us feel like family. everybody was very helpful and friendly at the end of our trip they even got my daughter a toy!!! (which is now her favorite bath toy) the room was spotless they would clean it twice a day, the breakfast was out of this world the fresh croissant and fruit every morning with a delightful waitress always with a smile on her face. what more can you ask for! I HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY Recommend this place. excellent food excellent staff and excellent location just steps aways from the beach! this is a five star place a must stay if you are going to Massa! Cannot wait to go back!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank btini1
Reviewed November 16, 2013

I stayed here for almost 3 weeks whilst in Massa for work. Hotel Dany was a great little place to stay. It's a family run, small hotel which is very friendly and accommodating.

The room was well sized. Large king sized bed; study desk, TV, bar fridge and private balcony. The bathroom had a small shower recess (a bit squeezy) but modern and clean toilet and basin etc. The room was kept very clean each day and nothing was too much problem if you wanted extra tea bags, fresh milk or water.

Breakfast is served upstairs in a bright airy room over looking the marina. It's served by sunshine Sally who will greet you with a friendly smile and offer fresh coffee and eggs to accompany the excellent buffet selection. There is no dinner restaurant facility but selection of nice trattoria and restaurants nearby to suit all tastes and budgets.

Well worth the stay and will stay here again on my next visit.

Room Tip: ask for a room overlooking the marina side.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Stayed here for 2 months whilst posted here. Excellent staff very helpful & attentive to all my needs, rooms modern & spotless, breakfast very good. All in all you cannot go wrong with a hotel like this & the location near the beach a stones throw from all the bars & restaurants,, the view of the mountains from the balcony also worth mentioning.

Room Tip: Street facing room (sea & mountain views)
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed July 28, 2011

I've visited a lot of hotel in Italy and in the us but I have to admit this was one of the best! The staff was very friendly unlike other hotels, they helped us with eveything we needed they treated us like family. One day my camera died and I didn't have a charged they offered to charge it for me on their computer! What hotel do you find that does that!? The cleaness was unbelievable, I've stayed in 5 stars hotels in the US and I didn't get the cleanliness that they offered. I only stayed for 5 night but I would highly recommend it. Would deffinatly go back! GREAT STAY!

• Stayed: July 2011