We stayed here for a week in October. The hotel was very clean and comfortable, and had a homey feel. There were several different styles of rooms and suites, and although the decor was dated in many of the rooms, it was far more inviting than the Hilton or Holiday Inn in the area. The staff was very friendly and helpful, and the grounds were well tended. There is a restaurant and a pub on the premises, with very good food and a warm atmosphere in both. I have stayed at the Hilton and Holiday Inn Express in the area, and my stay at the Inn on the Lake was by far the best experience. The only thing missing was an elevator.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Shuttle Bus to/from Halifax Airport. Outdoor Parking, In-room coffee/tea, Newspaper except Sunday. Use of recreation facilities. Lounge/Bar, and Cocktail lounge. Volt 110-120AC. Restaurant, VCR-request, Limited handicap facilities. Drugstore nearby, Credit union - nearby, Hairstylist, Liquor Commission, Supermarket Services, Fax service, Maid service, Secretarial service, Luggage hold, Multilingual Staff, Room service - 7AM-10PM, Traveler's check cashing Safety, In-room sprinkler system, In-room heat/smoke detector. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Inn on the Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On The Lake Hotel Fall River
- Inn On The Lake Fall River, Nova Scotia