My wife and I were looking for a nice getaway spot, and decided to try this spot, based on reviews I'd read on this site.
The staff was very friendly.
The property has been beautifully maintained or restored. Our room was very spacious, was clean, and well appointed, including an electric fireplace and jacuzzi. We also had a beautiful view of the lake. The mattress was very comfortable. Our room was queit, despite being close to the stairs.
We didn't try the restraurant or lounge, but did look in them, and they looked nice.
We'll definately stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Shuttle Bus to/from Halifax Airport. Outdoor Parking, In-room coffee/tea, Newspaper except Sunday. Use of recreation facilities. Lounge/Bar, and Cocktail lounge. Volt 110-120AC. Restaurant, VCR-request, Limited handicap facilities. Drugstore nearby, Credit union - nearby, Hairstylist, Liquor Commission, Supermarket Services, Fax service, Maid service, Secretarial service, Luggage hold, Multilingual Staff, Room service - 7AM-10PM, Traveler's check cashing Safety, In-room sprinkler system, In-room heat/smoke detector. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Inn on the Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On The Lake Hotel Fall River
- Inn On The Lake Fall River, Nova Scotia