We stayed here for 2 nights and took advantage of the Romance Renewed package. We booked a Deluxe room (Superior wasn't available) and were surprised by the size and finishes. The rooms were clean and well maintained. Our room was fairly quiet and enjoyable, however be aware that there is no fridge/minibar in this class of room. Bathroom amenities were from Bath and Body Works, good water pressure and plenty of hot water.
We had room service for breakfast and service was quick. 10-15 mins quick! Dined at both restaurants and prices are average but good quality and portions. Service was friendly and quick.
A shout out to Marina at the Front Desk who did a great job and quickly took care of some details prior to arrival, booking, flowers and dinner reservations. Great job!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Shuttle Bus to/from Halifax Airport. Outdoor Parking, In-room coffee/tea, Newspaper except Sunday. Use of recreation facilities. Lounge/Bar, and Cocktail lounge. Volt 110-120AC. Restaurant, VCR-request, Limited handicap facilities. Drugstore nearby, Credit union - nearby, Hairstylist, Liquor Commission, Supermarket Services, Fax service, Maid service, Secretarial service, Luggage hold, Multilingual Staff, Room service - 7AM-10PM, Traveler's check cashing Safety, In-room sprinkler system, In-room heat/smoke detector. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Inn on the Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On The Lake Hotel Fall River
- Inn On The Lake Fall River, Nova Scotia