All reviewsthe pubb and bcomfy bedcommunal kitchentea and coffeetwo nightsenjoyable stayjacobsnoelwicklowireland
Reviewed February 1, 2017

Good room, great breakfast, very friendly staff and a very enjoyable time in the Jacob's Well pub next door. We were a group of 9 men 'of a certain age' whoare also a champion Barbershop Chorus and the pub staff and the other customers were happy for us to give a little performance

Room Tip: All the rooms are pretty similar
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Orency
Reviewed December 15, 2016

This is the email I sent after we stayed
"I stayed with my family on Sunday last week.
I just felt the need the drop you guys a quick note. We found the stay to be fantastic,the fine accommodation was only amplified by the friendly, helpful service of all your staff.
Everyone we dealt with bent over backwards to help us and our two kids.
It made our weekend doubly enjoyable."

Cant see why there's a few negative reviews about staff ad children bookings. I couldnt of found them more helpful with our 7 and 2 year old. After our kids went to sleep the guys brought our meal up to us and set it on a table outside the room so we could have dinner and listen in on the kids. Amazing service.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank paddy m
Reviewed December 2, 2016

Got there and couldn't find a place to park. The owner couldn't help me-she said,"If there isn't a no parking sign you can park there." So, we parked. Shortly thereafter a homeowner came down and said we have to leave- We couldn't park there. Then the owner couldn't seem to find our reservation-eventually did and then put our family of four into a single room. We had booked a double room but, she didn't care when we showed her our reservation. She also refused to give us a refund. Then she started giving us trouble about having kids. My children are 15 and 17, but she was worried about liability being near the bar? She kept up coming up with excuses and how she was losing money on the booking. I think the owner was disappointed with her arrangement with the travel company and took it out on us. The facilities were decent if we hadn't been crammed in to such a small room for four people. The food there was good. My recommendation-don't go until they get new management. Then also said we had to pay more than the original booking price because it didn't cover the type of booking.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank RonPaul4prez
Reviewed October 26, 2016

Clean comfortable cosy rooms. Helen Wait!!! accomodated our party of 7 very well.
All the staff were friendly and couldnt do enough for us. We also had a great laugh with them Food was excellent breakfasts tasty and filling.Helens homemade bread was lovely too. All in all the B and B and of course the staff in the pub made our stay extremely enjoyable

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 21, 2016 via mobile

Stayed for a night. It was great. Very good food. Nice accommodations. Conveniently located to Glendalough and Parnell's estate.

Beds were comfortable. They were flexible in letting us check in a little early too.

Stayed: October 2016