“Family Lobster Dinner”
Review of Burger & Lobster

Burger & Lobster
Price range: US$7 - US$74
Reviewed February 23, 2018 via mobile

We have our dinner at Burger & Lobster Restaurant at Genting Highland.

The environment if restaurant very nice. The crews very friendly. Only the price a bit high, if we compared the size of lobster served by restaurant was very small.

I feel not value for money.

Reviewed February 13, 2018

so excited with their Chili Lobster, it is enough for 02 person and so delicious. worth to pay.
but I think for their B&L, I and my child do not like the Burger.
but overall OK, will come back for their Chili Lobster.
thank you guys for excellent service :)

2  Thank th4_sha
Reviewed February 11, 2018 via mobile

LOBSTERS... big YESSSS from me!!! I ordered the steamed lobsters because the waiter explained that it will be more juicy compared to the grilled ones. I also had that lobster sandwich (well, I think it was) & that was absolutely delicious !

Did not really fancy the beef burger though. I thought it was too salty.

Reviewed February 2, 2018 via mobile

We went to this restaurant on public holidays so there's long queue ahead us..
The price is alittle spicy but worth for a try,
Beef burger taste good and chilli lobsters is a must try dishes, juicey + freshest + hot .. yum yum

Reviewed January 30, 2018 via mobile

The lobster is not so fresh and small,not worth with the price,and the attitude of the waiter & and waitress have some problems,lack of manners too

1  Thank stephaniesO9676NE